About Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnyboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Vape Island
Alright. Thanks alot! Anyway just to clarify. I have to send an email to you guys With the mtcn number. Then what about "Please send us the first name, Last name, amount, Currency and country"

Is it my name? And amount in USD or in the currency i paid with? And country as in the country that the order will be shipped to?

Sorry for the noob questions! This is my first time ordering

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Ok! Figured out how! Already made payment 20mins ago!

Order no: 97521

Hope you guys can comfirm payment received! Cant wait!

thank you for your asking.
We got your email. thanks a lot. we have not got the payment. it takes a little more time for us to get payment via western union than via paypal.
We will send your order out asap. :)
When your order is shipped, we will send you a notice by email.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I placed an order yesterday & paid via PayPal but I have not received order confirmation. I checked spam. I even requested assistance thru the helpdesk with no reply. The site says it doesn't recognize my email address when I attempt to login. Please assist! (marloncwhitney@gmail.com)

Thank you for your asking here.
We did fix the problem with your order and reply to your ticket about the details. Please check your ticket reply. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
they said because the payment should be reviewed!!! 8 DAYS TO REVIEW MY PAYMENT??????????????
i asked them how much does it take to arrive to me after i PAY .. they said: "usually it takes 3-7 days to get USA"
8 days and i think more just to review my payment!! when will it arrive?? in 2059 AC???

PLZ I WANT TO VAPE >_<

sorry we have not got your payment because paypal has not finished reviewed it.
we will ship your order out once we get the payment. :)

mwhite

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Kingsport, TN, USA
Hi I placed an order on Monday, 10/28/13 and have not received an e-mail confirmation. There's also no order under my history on my account. However the payment shows cleared on my bank account and through PayPal. I have also sent in a ticket through my account but have not received a response yet. I just want to make sure my order is being processed since the payment has cleared. My e-mail is megansheawhite@gmail.com Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread