Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi I placed an order on Monday, 10/28/13 and have not received an e-mail confirmation. There's also no order under my history on my account. However the payment shows cleared on my bank account and through PayPal. I have also sent in a ticket through my account but have not received a response yet. I just want to make sure my order is being processed since the payment has cleared. My e-mail is megansheawhite@gmail.com Thank you!

thank you for your asking here.
we did not get your order place the email address on Oct 28.
please send us the transaction ID for your payment via paypal for our check.
Once we find your payment, we will figure out the problem and send your order out. :)

Herby

Oct 20, 2013
HCMC
Hi,
I placed an order on the 1st of Nov. I choosed Western Union as methop of payment and made the transfert straight away. But somehow the confirmation email arrived in my junk mail box and I only saw it yesterday and discovered at the same time that the name of the person I should send the transfert to is not the same in the email and in the payment FAQ on the website. In the email, I'm asked to send it to "Hongquan Yu" and in the FAQ, it is said that the transfert has to be sent to "Yuying Wang".
I've sent the transfert to "Yuying Wang". Is-it a problem?
Actually, according to my order history in my account, my order is still pending.

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi,
I placed an order on the 1st of Nov. I choosed Western Union as methop of payment and made the transfert straight away. But somehow the confirmation email arrived in my junk mail box and I only saw it yesterday and discovered at the same time that the name of the person I should send the transfert to is not the same in the email and in the payment FAQ on the website. In the email, I'm asked to send it to "Hongquan Yu" and in the FAQ, it is said that the transfert has to be sent to "Yuying Wang".
I've sent the transfert to "Yuying Wang". Is-it a problem?
Actually, according to my order history in my account, my order is still pending.

Thank you for your asking here.
Please let us know your order number and which email address you sent the info to. so we can take care of it asap.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread