Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
I've had a couple minor colds. I have 4 kids though. Someone is always sick...lol

However, I haven't had a single sinus infection or congested chest cold. Not one single one and it will be 3 years for me in June.

I haven't personally experienced one single negative effect from vaping. I've been doing cardio stuff off and on for 3 years and I feel like a beast compared to my old self. From the broad anecdotal experiences posted all over this forum covering a span of nearly 10 years from the early adopters it seems pretty clear that outside of pg sensitivity for some, there really appears to be zero or minuscule acute effects from vaping.

Chronic won't be known for another decade or 2. We're all part of a big experiment whether we like it or not...lol

I took up DIY early on and have been at it for 2.5 years now. I did it mostly for freedom and control and not for cost savings. But knowing exactly what I'm vaping and being able to research and choose all ingredients puts me at complete ease. I'm not implying that pre-mix is dangerous in any way shape or form though. Just that for me, having that extra assurance leaves my mind completely worry free.

Vaping has been a complete game/life changer. Like many on here, I struggled with quitting and relapsing for decades. It was an awful journey now that I can reflect on it. All the guilt and feeling powerless at times. Now I can have my cake and eat it to. I doubt I'll ever quit vaping. I hardwired myself as a smoker back when I was a teen. It's probably the only thing in my life I would like to go back and change. But I can't. And now it doesn't even matter anymore.

Endor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southern California
I've had similar experiences with colds and such. I used to get at least one good cold-style illness each year. Since vaping, I've found that occasionally I will get the beginnings of a cold for a day or so during peak season (maybe feel a little run down, throat a little scratchy), but it has always gone away within a day or so. Over the past 3 years I've been vaping, I don't recall ever having those horrendous 2-week lingering colds I used to get.

Is it the PG, or just being healthier in general from not smoking 1+ pack a day? Who knows, and don't care.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread