Status
Not open for further replies.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
I like savory juice. I like tuna. I know that someday I'm going to order this thing. Probably not for a few months due to a now ridiculous stash accumulated over the last two sales (THANK YOU FSUSA!), but someday it's gonna happen.

BUT -- I need to know if it's canned tuna or grilled? Or raw? Has anyone tried this? And has anyone finished a bottle? :) If it's mind boggling weird, I'll never be able to trade it or even give it away...

logrus

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR
If it was grilled tuna with a wasabi sesame overtone I don't know if I'd want to vape it but I'd eat it. I'm really not to the point where I'm interested in vaping food items beyond a little hint of mint with my menthol or tobacco flavor. Is that something that happens after you've been vaping so long that it has completely replaced analogs?

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I don't drink from the toilet,,,,I don't bath in the gutter....I don't sleep with my cousin,,,,and I don't vape fish,

Well hell, there ain't much sense in that trip you was planning to East Texas if you don't do all those things. Ain't much else to do here.

But I'll tell you, the Babyback Rib is a nice "change of pace" vape every once in a while. Just be sure to use an old carto or an atty set aside just for it. Very tasty!

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Well, I'm still experimenting with finding the flavors I like best and I'm willing to try anything! Why not vape fish? Could be a wonderful experience.... could be horrible. No sane person would make this their daily vape, but once in a blue moon it could be just what you want. When I order it (and let it steep?) I'll post the results.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Bacon juice? Yuck! Tuna juice? Yuck! I love bacon (although it's not so healthy), tuna sandwiches, grilled tuna, and tuna steaks, but I just don't find vaping tuna or bacon appealing. :)

Bacon isn't healthy????

Geesh. What will they come up with next? Next thing you know they'll be saying butter pecan ice cream isn't healthy.

deusXmchna

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
TX
Tuna should appeal to the Japanese community. Maybe 2nd gens.

Not being funny or racist. My Mom & her husband spend a lot of time in Japan for science conferences, and when they're in the states at home, they always have grad & postgrad kids (kids? well, compared to me they are) staying with them.

I saw Tuna-Vape and immediately thought of many of the stories I hear from Mom about all sorts of embarrassing situations she ends up in that don't agree with her bland, American pallet.

toss the tuna-vape in with some natto-vape (fermented tofu/ "stinky tofu") and I think you'll have a winner for the cool Japanese kids.

Mom said e-cigs were ALL over the place on her last trip, maybe 6months ago. She couldn't tell what flavor. She can speak some Japanese, but not read it.

deusXmchna

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
TX
I love Bluebell butter pecan ice cream!

So... why do you no longer have a cow in your avatar? Also, what happend to your signature? :confused:

Speaking of TexasT, cows, and BlueBell:
BlueBell's original creamery is in Texas. About 70miles from me.
Years ago I lived near BlueBunny ice creams place.
(ice cream is an important part of my life)

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
BlueBunny's in Iowa.
I've been on a 4 decade tour of agriculture capitals :laugh:
(for the ice cream of course)

LOL, well, that explains everything! I lived in Sapporo city on the island of Hokkaido one time. I was on nearly a five decade tour of being in all the wrong places at the wrong times.

But I loved Sapporo and the Japanese people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread