About Those Mini-Clearos (the T4 type) . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I love these little suckers: they perform amazingly well, and remind me what a pleasure a warm vape can be!

More importantly, however, is that the mini clearos have caused me to fall back in love with my Volt auto cig-a-likes!

:thumbs:

For nearly a year I had vaped almost exclusively on my X² and similar fat batts, using clearos and mini T3s; while SI's mini clearos fit on the X², they look kind of ridiculous! :laugh: So I pulled out a few of my old Volt autos, and began using the T4 minis on them.

:ohmy: What a wonderful look, fit and feel those little Volts have! I had forgotten! Yes, they still don't hold a great deal of charge, but isn't that (one of the reasons) why I have about 10 of them? :D

I can't wait to see what the next new clearos SI is going to introduce will be like. :) I do know that I am now going to be vaping at extremes​: an MVP2 in one hand, and a little Volt auto in the other! :laugh:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I feel the same way! There is something effortless and comfortable about using the auto 78s topped with the Volt mini clearomizer. They don't leak either.

Sometimes I don't feel like pushing a button just inhale & exhale. All of my auto 78s are out of retirement now that the mini clearos are in stock. :vapor:

I know . . . both comfortable and extremely familiar . . . :D

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    We love those guys!!!!:wub: They are so good. We used to use the nanos but found they didn't release the flavors like they said. It was in my opinion like using the standard carto...nasty! We were eyeballing the T3 mini's for a while but when we ran out of juice(oh no), we ordered five of the mini's and OH MY GOD! It was a flavor explosion of epic proportions. I drug out the last of my blueberry nicquid for one last try (because like I stated earlier in the nano it was nasty and had a chemical taste.) and BAM, blueberries!!!!!:w00t: Please keep these mini's forever! They rule!

P.S. Maybe in the future they could have longer wicks? :)

Last edited:

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    Springfield, IL
    I like the Minis too. I use them mostly on my 1300mah Spinner. The set up looks like something that would have launched from Cape Canaveral in the 60's but those little clearos sure do rock.

As mentioned, they pair up great with the standard Volt batteries too.

They are super easy to clean and fill and they last a good long time. Worth the cost and then some.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread