About to order from Wizard Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

thared33

Aug 14, 2013
usa
The amount of information in this forum on DIY e-juices is overwhelming. Can someone help out quickly so I can get started?

I'm about to order some PG, VG and Nicotine from Wizard Labs. I'm going to get 500ml of PG, 500ml of VG, and probably the 36mg version of the Nicotine.

I also plan to get some syringes and other stuff from Wizard Labs but not sure exactly what I should get.

I'm not sure if the flavorings on Wizard Labs are the best, I can get them elsewhere if necessary.

But as my order is coming in I'll read a mixing guide. Can someone point me directly to a post that covers it?

Steve K

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
Philadelphia,Pa
If you want to try and get the most in one shot from Wizard labs I would say get syringes and Flavoring from them,How much flavoring is up to you but I have bought much Tfa from them as they sell 8 ml bottles for $1.49 so you can experiment without spending a ton.As for Syringes I have bought each size from them and use them a lot but you don't necessarily need every size.Keep in mind you will need Blunt tips for the syringes,14ga blunt tips for thick Vg as the smaller gauges are not as good for thicker liquid.I would say to get a (20ml Syringe large) and a (1ml syringe for smaller batches or testing) and a (5ml syringe for in between) .A graduated cylinder is also a must for me,I find uses for all these things.And if you don't have empty bottles pick these up as well.I love wizard labs as they are a one stop shop.Any more questions just ask.

Last edited:

Moogle

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Portland, OR
I totally agree with Steve K. Wizard Labs is great. Don't forget the flavor and if you are buying a large bottle of Nicotine, make sure you break it down into smaller preferably glass bottles and toss it in the freezer. It'll store awhile at room temperature but if you are getting anymore than 250ml, I'd store it in the deep freeze. Good luck with the DIY!

SonHouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Seminole
I'd slow down a bit. First thing is to figure out what you want to make. It's a lot easier buying flavors if you know what you're looking to achieve. So start by taking a look at some of the recipes in the recipes forum. Pick some and see which ones use the same ingredients so you can make multiple juices. Also, look for the supporting cast that shows up again and again, Bavarian Cream, Sweet Cream, EM, sweetener. Develop a list because to fully stock up takes a heck of a lot of flavors.

Wizard Labs is a great place to order flavors from. They stock multiple vendors and you can grab small quantities of many flavors cheaply. You'll need them, well, at least want them. Their stocking sucks but that's because they're popular.

Did I follow these suggestions? Not really... :D

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
The amount of information in this forum on DIY e-juices is overwhelming. Can someone help out quickly so I can get started?

I'm about to order some PG, VG and Nicotine from Wizard Labs. I'm going to get 500ml of PG, 500ml of VG, and probably the 36mg version of the Nicotine.

I also plan to get some syringes and other stuff from Wizard Labs but not sure exactly what I should get.

I'm not sure if the flavorings on Wizard Labs are the best, I can get them elsewhere if necessary.

But as my order is coming in I'll read a mixing guide. Can someone point me directly to a post that covers it?

Get the nicotine in 50/50. It will give you more flexibility in mixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread