Wizard Labs Out of Stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilroyst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
oregon
I can vouch for Heartland. A friend and I split a liter. We used to buy from Wizard's before hysteria set in plus their growing pains, I'd say the nic is very comparable in quality...heartland's might even be a bit better. Wasn't real happy with the last we got from Wizards a few months ago, it came with a very slight yellow tint and stronger smell than usual, uncharacteristic for them; it tasted fine though.

Nic keeps a long while packed in glass bottles in the freezer :)

mgmixology

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2013
Bellevue, NE
www.sirtastyvape.com
When WL is out, HDV is out too. Plus as mentioned above, WL takes PP, which I love!
This is false, WL was out of all nic and prob still is, In which i have an order from HDV that is shipped and will be here mon or tues, dk how labor day will affect my order.

*edit - although HDV was out of PG they did have WL VG in stock.
Wizard Labs 60mg Nic Base
(Carrier Base: Vegetable Glycerin, Size: 30mL)
WIZ-60 1 $4.99 USD $4.99 USD

Last edited:

JaneinMesa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
AZ
I wish Wizard Labs would list an approximate time of when they expect to have nic liquid in stock. This is the 2nd time I wanted to order from them and they are out of stock. Heartland's smallest quantity is a full liter (wish I had someone in AZ to split it with - that would be the way to go! Nudenicotine's shipping is expensive ($12.95) on 120 ml's, 2- 50ml's was still $5.95 - they probably need to check into this. Their website isn't that great either. I really get annoyed by the others when I have to put items in my cart to find out how much shipping is.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
From the email:

Coupon Code 20NIC

Enter the coupon code 20NIC in your shopping cart or during checkout to receive 20% OFF of retail quantities of our famous Unflavored Nicotine "Smoke Juice" e-liquid. Discount applies to retail quantities only and cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons. Offer expires Sunday, September 8th at Midnight Eastern.
Offer Expires 09/08/13

I don't know if they mean midnight at the beginning of the day or midnight at the end of the day. So, either it just ended or it will end in 24 hours. Give it a try and find out.

I much prefer it when vendors end their sales at 11:59 pm instead of midnight. Makes things much clearer.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
From Widard Labs' home page:

UPDATE: 9/7/2013
On Thursday 9/5/13, the Food and Drug Administration selected our current batch of USP nicotine for a routine and random intensive examination. The examination completed successfully on Friday afternoon, and FDA permission to proceed was given. Although the examination caused a minor unexpected delay to our planned schedule, we appreciate this opportunity for cooperation, and compliance with FDA guidelines, which is to the benefit of our customers and the industry. Our staff will be returning to the lab on Saturday to complete testing, and we will be updating the website on Monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread