Absinthe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
Oh noes, I'm going to have withdrawls again...

Totally Wicked (both US *and* UK) has discontinued the Absinthe flavor. This absolutely sucks, as their Absinthe was one that *gasp* ACTUALLY TASTED LIKE ABSINTHE!

Anyone know of any other suppliers that make an absinthe flavor? Especially if you know what absinthe actually tastes like...

Shadzi

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Oregon
Have not tried any myself but it's on my to-do list... *digs out list*

One Stop DIY shop has an absinthe flavoring for diy.
JuicyVapor has a ready-to-go absinthe.
VaporRenu has one too.

You may be able to score the TW/Decadent Vapors Absinthe from another source. I traced them to Decadent Vapours - the world's finest ejuice and while I haven't looked too closely, that might be another source for you.

Alternatively, there's a thread or two around here somewhere about using absinthe liqueur cut with PG/VG and vaped that way. I'll search for it and edit in a link if I can find it.

Shadzi

Edit: Here we go. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/3645-absinthe-ejuice.html#post58717

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
I emailed Decadent Vapours, but haven't gotten a reply back yet. Seriously considering picking up a bottle of Lucid tomorrow (not just for making juice, heheh... time to fire up the fountain and get out my Pontarliers)

A buddy of mine got some of Juicy Vapors... my friend is also an absinteur... basically, they just mixed anise and licorice. Tastes ok, if that's what you're after... but if you're looking for Absinthe, it's orders of magnitude below La Boheme (assuming you know absinthe). Decadent Vapours, on the other hand, tastes just like a classic absinthe.

Edit: Again, not to dis JuicyVapor at all... everything else they make is really, really good. My pal (Acheron here) got some sort of cherry flavor from them, can't remember the name, and it's awesome! But yeah, their absinthe doesn't taste like it at all...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread