L'Absinthe Rend Fou!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
Just placed (yet another) order at ecigexpress.... I really didn't need to, as I've got enough flavorings to get an army vaping as it is. I happened to drop by the site, not planning to buy but just 'because', and noticed that you had Signature "Absinthe" flavoring, though... and how could I resist? I've been an Absinteur (that's hoi-polloi speech for an absinthe-drinker) for over 2 years now, and I was so terribly depressed when Totally Wicked discontinued their absinthe juice. Honestly, it really tasted like the real thing, 90% close to Lucid or La Fee. Since then, I've tried several other supplier's so-called "absinthe", and they were all crapola. One of my vaping friends actually called a vendor and asked them, "has anyone there actually *tasted* absinthe?" and the answer was "um, well, no.... it just tastes like licorice, right?". Philistines....

Now, every flavoring I've gotten from ecigexpress has been dead-on. I love the fact that there's one supplier that has several lines of flavors, a real one-stop place for my DIY stuff. I'm just hoping, praying, DROPPIN' DOWN ON MY KNEES LAWD, that this Signature Absinthe will be the real-deal and not just another disappointment. I have faith in y'all, though... otherwise I wouldn't have even bothered to order some. Love you guys... that's why you keep getting my money, lol! I'll update this post after I get my sample of your absinthe & have time to let it steep.

Crossing my fingers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread