Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Great deal on ACB right now, got a bunch of it while NT is selling it out to put up the next flavor.

Somebody’s on analogs in that house, though. Time to get the vape gear back out.
Thank you for the order. I confess I started smoking again. Shameful to have an unlimited supply of delicious eliquid and still succumb to a cigarette. I usually smoke on the way to the post office that must be it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Thank you for the order. I confess I started smoking again. Shameful to have an unlimited supply of delicious eLiquid and still succumb to a cigarette. I usually smoke on the way to the post office that must be it.

That is often the way of psychological addiction as I understand it. Location and behavior triggers.

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Thank you for the order. I confess I started smoking again. Shameful to have an unlimited supply of delicious eLiquid and still succumb to a cigarette. I usually smoke on the way to the post office that must be it.

Just gotta put them down for a couple weeks while hitting the Virus and ACB, maybe a little CLS and Wakonda. Then they'll taste like crap again. Worked once, just sayin'....

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Don't go to the post office then, send a minion even if it's a small child. Up your nic (I imagine it would be fairly easy for you to do this) come on now.

I'm trying to be encouraging. I fell off the wagon after my 1st anniversary and it was frighteningly hard to get back on. Get rid of the smokes you have hiding out in your glove compartment and like, UP your nic.

Good luck.

Anna

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Don't go to the post office then, send a minion even if it's a small child. Up your nic (I imagine it would be fairly easy for you to do this) come on now.

I'm trying to be encouraging. I fell off the wagon after my 1st anniversary and it was frighteningly hard to get back on. Get rid of the smokes you have hiding out in your glove compartment and like, UP your nic.

Good luck.

Anna
Thank you for the encouragement. I will tackle it again. Ironic I've helped 10s of thousands of people quit and I struggle with cigs since my mom died last year.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Thank you for the encouragement. I will tackle it again. Ironic I've helped 10s of thousands of people quit and I struggle with cigs since my mom died last year.

Hello old friend...when my mom died, I was back smoking within the hour. It was your heavenly juices that got me to quit again. Don't feel ashamed. Life is hard man. I hope you're doing alright, and I wish you all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread