Accessories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherrikat

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Waterford, MI
Can anyone tell me where I may be able to find a small case or something that I can carry about 3 or 4 complete e-cigs in without it activating the manual buttons? I'm having trouble finding a site that sells stuff like that :( I was thinking about looking for pen holders or something like that but I'm even having a hard time finding them in local stores.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Hi there,
You didn't say which e-cig model, but:
Take a look at some of the micro cases made by pelican case particularly the 1010 and the 1015 at either:
Pelican MicroCases from Pelican-Case.com
or
Water-resistant Cases, Water-resistant Pelican Micro Cases | Case Club

the inside of the 1010 is just slightly (1/16") longer than a complete standard 510 assembled..could probably fit 2 full 510s, a spare battery, spare attys, carts, and probably even a small bottle of juice..
Pelican's website says they have a dealer in Wixom..
Nice thing is that their cases are warrantied for life..

lowkickqop

Moved On
Nov 9, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: suspected supplier affiliate

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
Hiya...someone mentioned heaven gifts.....theres free shipping now for xmas to send stuff quickly if you still wanted a case you could get it there....

the website says orders over 100g...not sure how heavy a case could be but it might?you get a few sample liquids perhaps?

***just tested there with a case and 30ml liquid(just one big one) and it came to 12usd with free shipping.

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Can anyone tell me where I may be able to find a small case or something that I can carry about 3 or 4 complete e-cigs in without it activating the manual buttons? I'm having trouble finding a site that sells stuff like that :( I was thinking about looking for pen holders or something like that but I'm even having a hard time finding them in local stores.

Soft Case - Widow's Beadwork

5 inch long and like a 510 is 4.4 inches. it says soft case but it's reinforced canvas. I carry some 3ml bottle on the other side - just space them out. Compact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread