Tornado eGo-C accessories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbbender12

Dec 30, 2012
Georgia
Im looking for new accessories. I've seen online, through google search that out there somewhere, there are different colored empty cartridges (pink,blue,red,black and clear) Im looking for either pink blue or red, but having a hard time finding them. Does anyone know where I can get those?

Also, I found a black button cover on totally wicked's site, does anyone know if I can get that in a different color, or a site that would have more accessories for the tornado, or compatible with it?

mayamason

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
North Carolina
I'm pretty sure the Tornado is just Totally Wicked's re-branded joyetech eGo-C, so any accessory that is ego-compatible or 510 threaded should work.

Edit: just curious, is it a (relatively) new one with the "five-click" on/off power button? If so, you shouldn't need a button protector. I have seen blue cartridges, but I'm sorry I can't remember where at the moment. Hopefully someone else can help you with this one. :)

Last edited:

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Yes, all of TW's products are simply rebranded items.

Vivi Novas are compatible with the tornado (ego), come in colors and would make a far better option than sticking with the "C" cartridges. Do yourself a favor and ditch the whole mess above the threads. Get a Vivi Nova 2 in whatever color you like and don't look back. Just get a little $2 cone to fit it and make it look more streamlined.

Alternately, get one of the clearomizers made for egos, like a CE4 or CE5. Any of these are far better than the ego-C tank system, which is what the Tornado really is.

Last edited:

tbbender12

Dec 30, 2012
Georgia
I'm pretty sure the Tornado is just Totally Wicked's re-branded Joyetech eGo-C, so any accessory that is ego-compatible or 510 threaded should work.

Edit: just curious, is it a (relatively) new one with the "five-click" on/off power button? If so, you shouldn't need a button protector. I have seen blue cartridges, but I'm sorry I can't remember where at the moment. Hopefully someone else can help you with this one. :)

Im pretty sure it is as well, just wasnt 100%, and there are definitely more accessories for the Joyetech, and for the tornado.
& yes, it does have the five-click power button. Thank you for mentioning that. For some reason, when I first saw that, i was thinking it was a piece that I could place over my button, to make the full thing black instead of having the steel where the button is. Again, Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread