Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
The VaporCast store's Adam's Sin Apple is simply my most favorite vape! I spent a ton of money just to land this perfect vape. I actually never heard of them until Vapestock 2012. I guess getting free samples works as the best marketing tool! Since then I have tried almost ever vendors fireball with apples or fireball with menthol flavors and none come close the theirs! My second favorite flavor in the thousands of dollars I spent on e-liquid is the Sinthol. I don't know what flavoring brands they are using, but it might as well be illegal because it is just so freaking good! I know these flavors may not be for everyone, but I think they are worth a shot. If you don't like them I would happily trade or buy this juice from you. They don't let you pick pg/vg ratios, so whatever it is I love it. Besides vapor production and throat hit, which are great, the flavor is just amazing! I think I said something like that already :lol:

I'm not sure how these affect all types of plastic tanks, but I know polypropylene can handle them without an issue. I vape using genesis style attys, to get the cleanest flavor possible IMO. I'm sure they are great in whatever atty/carto device you use. BTW, those people that are not fans of strong menthol don't need to worry, because it's not overbearing. I have ordered many juices over the past year and a half, but I never bought 240ml of any of them at a time besides this one. Like I said in the beginning that I never heard of them until they gave me a free sample, so I thought I would make this thread so hopefully I can help someone with similar taste as me save a bunch of money in search of the perfect all day vape.

If anyone has tried this before, please feel free to post and give us your thoughts on the juice, even if you happen to hate it(doubtful)!
:rickroll:

Adam's Sin Apple - VaporCast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread