adapter for boge 510 cartomizers to volt 510 battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
why do all that when boge makes 808 native cartos? XD

I didn't know that! Nice catch, elmattias. :thumb: Now we're even on tips. Remember my toothpic trick in the airhole when filling cartomizers.

I didn't ask OP why, but having used Smokeless Image products before, I happened to enjoy their cartos, clearos, and ce3s. I believe they may be affiliated with Kangers, as they are both horizontal coiled. I'm actually looking forward to trying their X2-T3 giant clearomizers when they become available (bottom coil, bottom filled).

Last edited:
I started with the Volt, then got an eGo-type battery (I'm not even sure what brand...it's black...and I think 1000mAh...yeah I'm kind of a ditz) and some Boge cartos and some clearomizers (which I generally love, except I keep smashing the little O-rings on the tips into the threads when I screw them down). I think the cartos that came with the Volt batteries are fine, but I like the Boge ones a little more. I want to keep using the Volt batteries when I go out and about. I just thought it would be nice to be able to use the same cartos on both the eGo and Volt batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread