Status
Not open for further replies.

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
Hey guys, i got a few Buzz Pros off th classifieds and one has a 901 connection. I got some adapters from Good Prophets and the 901 to 510 wont allow my carto to screw all the way in. Also i got a 801 cap and it looks like im going to have the same problem with that adapter as well. any of you guys have any success with adapters on end caps other than 510?

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
did that, if i screw in the carto first it the adapter wont thread down enough to make a connection. I just put the 801 on it and loaded up a fusion
The adapter vary so much it is hard to know what will happen , try screwing it on the carto first then the Buzz and the other way to see what works best.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
On the 901/808 cap the short adapters do not screw down flush. The longer ones do come close. BOTH types work fine as far as operation. The 901/510 needs to be just shy of all the way on then thread your carto in. This will let it sit flush with the adapter and get a good connecction. With it like that you can move the adapter up or down a tiny bit and adjust airflow ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread