Easton, MD
Just added the VA VV Mod

Kit Lava Tube 2.jpg

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
This is a nice kit for a decent price..one suggestion though is for people that might not have a lot of stuff is you should add in at least 1 510 atomizer cartridge or drip tip for the atomizers. I don't need any myself since I have tons of both but if someone bought this kit and didn't have any they might complain. BTW I'm very happy with my purchase it was shipped fast and packaged well :)

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Yeah I'm really enjoying the tube..the batteries hold up well and the atomizers worked pretty good..although I only used them for dripping they haven't died yet so that's better than my experiences with atomizers I had in the past (not from you) I build my own atomizers out of old CE2's as I've found they hold up better probably because they are not wrapped in mesh so they burn off good..plus I can take them apart very easily and rebuild them over and over.

Below is a pic of it with a blue SmokTech 5-6ml chrome capped tank with a slotted stainless steel CE2 in it. I'm a bit broke right now but eventually I will buy another VV tube of some kind. I will post a review on the kit on your site in the near future :)

86220d1332384619-tank-ideas-mini-vv-tube.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread