Addicted to the clouds :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReedJr

Jun 2, 2015
So I snagged a subtank mini for my 30w istick and I immediately jumped to the rba. Huuuuge difference comparing to my melo tank. Flavor is better, clouds are better etc..I'm not done upgrading yet. I plan on picking up a high wattage box mod that can go low enough for the subtank mini..anyways, on to my question. The prebuilt rba coils that come with the subtank mini are .5 ohms but with different gauge wire, is it possible to get this combo to push lower ohms? Just a tad more cloud would keep me satisfied enough to save up enough to upgrade efficiently. Why do I chase clouds? Well, the guys at my local shop are awesome and they let me sit around and test out all of their personal equipment. tanks, box mods etc. So I've experienced huge clouds and awesome flavor from higher end hardware and I want it. But for now, I'd like to get as much as I can out of this combo. Any suggestions?

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Although I am a dedicated "flavor chaser" and only require an "adequate" amount of vapor I have numerous friends who enjoy "clouds" aka "cloud chasers". Here are a few tips for you:

1 - Use a very wide bore drip tip. Some even have the word "competition" in their name

2 - Open up the AFC (Air Flow Control) on your topper to the largest setting.

3 - Try a juice that is labeled "Max VG" or in some cases "100% VG" although I should mention that the majority (not all) of flavors used in juice use PG as a "carrier" which means that in most juice mixes you still have about 10% to 20% PG from the flavors.

Good luck and HTH

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread