The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Adding diy flavor to premium eliquid

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Anise, Sep 21, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    I have 5 bottles of premium strawberry milk that's pretty weak. (I know but it was on sale) I also have strawberry milk flavor from 2 different companies. I haven't tried either yet.
    My question is whether or not I can add the strawberry milk flavor to the premium bottles and if so how much? The bottles are all 60ml. If I have to I can vape them as is but I'd really like a stronger flavor. Thanks for any help or advice.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    Sure, you can ad whatever you want. The how much part is tough. What flavors do you have, like brand and name? A very rough guide is if you're suing something like ripe strawberry is add 1% at a time until it's just enough.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    By all means. If you have an RDA, could add the strawberry milk flavor then add a touch (a pin ..... of a drop) of the "doubler" (any additional flavor) to the strawberry milk flavor. Experiment with portions of a drop and scale up or down as required.
    re: mL to Drop Converter, Chart -- EndMemo

• Like Like x 2
  4. Anise

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    I'll have to wait till I get home from work this afternoon to tell you the brands. But I'll do it first thing when I get home. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anise

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    I have a few rdas. I'll just have to build one. Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Tabac man

Tabac man Super Member

May 24, 2019
    London
    Premium.

snigger

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Anise

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    I had to call it something lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    If you are not familiar with the DIY flavorings you have, I would suggest you make a simple mix of each firstly.
    Let it steep and then test it.
    You may find adding some of the "premium" to the DIY tastes better than trying to "spike" weak sauce retail juice.

As always, YMMV.

Cheers
    I

• Like Like x 1