Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I have 5 bottles of premium strawberry milk that's pretty weak. (I know but it was on sale) I also have strawberry milk flavor from 2 different companies. I haven't tried either yet.
My question is whether or not I can add the strawberry milk flavor to the premium bottles and if so how much? The bottles are all 60ml. If I have to I can vape them as is but I'd really like a stronger flavor. Thanks for any help or advice.

Reactions: BrotherBob

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I have 5 bottles of premium strawberry milk that's pretty weak. (I know but it was on sale) I also have strawberry milk flavor from 2 different companies. I haven't tried either yet.
My question is whether or not I can add the strawberry milk flavor to the premium bottles and if so how much? The bottles are all 60ml. If I have to I can vape them as is but I'd really like a stronger flavor. Thanks for any help or advice.
By all means. If you have an rda, could add the strawberry milk flavor then add a touch (a pin ..... of a drop) of the "doubler" (any additional flavor) to the strawberry milk flavor. Experiment with portions of a drop and scale up or down as required.
re: mL to Drop Converter, Chart -- EndMemo

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Sure, you can ad whatever you want. The how much part is tough. What flavors do you have, like brand and name? A very rough guide is if you're suing something like ripe strawberry is add 1% at a time until it's just enough.
I'll have to wait till I get home from work this afternoon to tell you the brands. But I'll do it first thing when I get home. Thanks!

Reactions: Eskie

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
By all means. If you have an RDA, could add the strawberry milk flavor then add a touch (a pin ..... of a drop) of the "doubler" (any additional flavor) to the strawberry milk flavor. Experiment with portions of a drop and scale up or down as required.
re: mL to Drop Converter, Chart -- EndMemo
I have a few rdas. I'll just have to build one. Thanks!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
If you are not familiar with the DIY flavorings you have, I would suggest you make a simple mix of each firstly.
Let it steep and then test it.
You may find adding some of the "premium" to the DIY tastes better than trying to "spike" weak sauce retail juice.

As always, YMMV.

Cheers
I

Reactions: Anise
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread