Adding Nic shot to Ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilsLAT

Jun 21, 2018
Hello!
It’s going to be my first post as well as my first time adding nic shot to ejuice. So, if you have any tips or you have done this before, I would love to listen to all of them! The ejuice i have is PLATINUM BERRY TRIO by cosmic fog, its 50ml but I only want to mix 30ml, 70/30pg and 0ml of nicotine. The nic shot I have is 10ml, 70/30pg and 19,5 mg of nicotine. How much nicotine should I add to the ejuice if I’d like it to be 6mg of strength? (Or around there) How long should it steep? (I’d like to vape it 2 days from now, if it’s even possible?) Any tips on the steeping process to make it faster? Is the process affecting the taste?
Thanks beforehand, Emils!

Reactions: NatashaTMT

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello!
It’s going to be my first post as well as my first time adding nic shot to ejuice. So, if you have any tips or you have done this before, I would love to listen to all of them! The ejuice i have is PLATINUM BERRY TRIO by cosmic fog, its 50ml but I only want to mix 30ml, 70/30pg and 0ml of nicotine. The nic shot I have is 10ml, 70/30pg and 19,5 mg of nicotine. How much nicotine should I add to the ejuice if I’d like it to be 6mg of strength? (Or around there) How long should it steep? (I’d like to vape it 2 days from now, if it’s even possible?) Any tips on the steeping process to make it faster? Is the process affecting the taste?
Hi and welcome,
Revolute Booster 10ml 50/50

6.JPG

It should be fine after two days, better after 7-10 days.

Have fun
I

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
The ejuice i have is PLATINUM BERRY TRIO by cosmic fog, its 50ml but I only want to mix 30ml, 70/30pg and 0ml of nicotine. The nic shot I have is 10ml, 70/30pg and 19,5 mg of nicotine. How much nicotine should I add to the ejuice if I’d like it to be 6mg of strength?
Welcome to ECF, Emils! :D

You are not going to be able to reach 6mg/mL, with what you have, and what you want to make. The full 10mL of your nic, added to 30mL of your e-liquid, will only result in an e-liquid with 4.9mg/mL.
upload_2018-6-21_15-8-49.png

If that is close enough; you are good to go. If not; you will need to reduce your e-liquid volume to 22.5mL.
upload_2018-6-21_15-12-26.png

Or, buy more nic. To treat the intended 30mL; you would need 13.33mL of the nic shot you described. (To adjust the full 50mL; you would need a total of 22.22mL. of the same nic shot;))

Here is a link to another nic shot calculator that may be helpful: Nicotine Shot Calculator / Shortfill Calculator - Vaping Hardware
(Note: this will look different than the above screen shots. I used secondary calculators I have as part of my full DIY e-liquid calculator, for the screen shots.)

• Useful
Reactions: Izan
Hello!
Hello EmilsLAT, I started adding nic to my lower nic (6mg/ml) and it does enhance the flavor. I only add, shake, and let it sit overnight and the flavor really pops. Your best bet is go to vapepassion.com, all the formulas you need are right there. I make up 15ml at a time and bring my 6mg nic up to 14mg and the flavor is great. Have fun and welcome to ECF, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread