Adding nicotine to HHV liquids question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Does anyone add nicotine to their juices?
    I need a bit more nicotine in the NET flavors but don’t want to mess up flavor.
    I use AmeriNic VG based nicotine but was thinking maybe HHV NET nicotine comes from tobacco extraction.
    Anyway does anyone know what brand of nicotine HHV uses in NET blends?

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Does anyone add nicotine to their juices?
    I need a bit more nicotine in the NET flavors but don’t want to mess up flavor.
    I use AmeriNic VG based nicotine but was thinking maybe HHV NET nicotine comes from tobacco extraction.
    Anyway does anyone know what brand of nicotine HHV uses in NET blends?
    I do not know which brand nic or strength HHV uses. I suspect they use more than one because they offer a purity line that has zero PG in it so the nic must be VG based. Good chance they have PG based nic as well. As for NET nicotine, all of it comes from a nic solution they add to your bottle. NET extraction does not contain any nicotine on its own. If you want to add nic to your current HHV NETs the best approach is to use a high concentration nic solution so as to limit the amount of VG you add. What strength is your AmeriNic? Going forward, order your NETs in a higher nic strength. But you probably know that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread