Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
I got my first shipment in of BB and Gj yesterday and love them both. I got the 18mg as that was the lowest nic level available. I usually use 12 on most of my stuff and 6mg in my all day style vapes. I am having some issues though.

The stuff is so good it is hard to put down and I tend to chain vape them both. The higher nic level is kicking my .... I also may be having some issues with the 100%vg as my sinuses clog up something fierce within minutes of vapeing either one. I use a 50/50 blend from another vendor though without issue, so I am not sure it is the VG. It could be something in the flavoring or even coincidence with some kind of developing sinus infection or allergies.

I have heard you can add plain PG without killing the flavor of a VG juice but no mention of how much.

I am thinking of adding some pure PG that i have here to tone down the nic level and give me a PG/VG blend to see if that helps my sinuses any. Any one have experience with how much PG I can add without compromising the flavor? I only have a 12 ml bottle so every drop is precious :)

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
I can't offer advice on specific amounts as I haven't really done much thinning to any of my juices, but I can offer one important piece of advice: only add a little at a time, shake well, then sample. You can always add more to your mix, but you can't take any out, so better to err on the side of caution :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread