Status
Not open for further replies.

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
Howdy folks me again.

Yesterday after waiting a whole two days with Breathless-Anticipation we received our shipment from Good Prophets. Excellent super fast service and shipping - good job fella's.

Specifically we bought the Five pack of eGo 2.4ml CC CE4 Clearomizers. These are at 1.8ohms which was my first experience using an LR setup on our eGo systems. I found out quickly how some eJuices weren't meant to be vaped at such High Wattages - even though technically you cannot classify something as too high a wattage just sitting around 6 Watts or so (am I missing something(?)). That is besides the point at the moment.

I used a total of four of the Clearos to test out some of the new ejuice flavors we bought. Of the four I used, the Yellow one Holding French Pipe tobacco flavor is leaking near the bottom of the unit where the Plastic tank/Cylinder is joined to the metal bit that connect to the eGo's Collar.

My question is this, is there an adhesive or Sealant that I can use to re-inforce the SEAL between the plastic tube and the metal eGo collar fitting?

And experience or knowledge with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time

Tim

TBinAZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2012
Mesa
Try taking a channel lock pliers padded with duct tape and gently rock the bottom skirt from side to side until the skirt pops off (don't twist like a screw). Press it back on using a hard surface and see if that takes care of the problem. If not, then any type of sealant on the knurled lower cap area will work. Make sure you don't apply too much so it gets into the juice area of the tank. That would be a nasty vape.

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
Thanks, I actually used a few layers of Painters Tape, did the trick. Removed the tube from the bottom plate and cleaned up both bits with Isopropyl Alcohol, to get rid of any grime or gunk or oil or whatever.

Put back together without any luck.

So this one is a bust. Will remove the tube again and use the center bit to Dry Burn the Atty Heads for when I clean them. Looks like I will get some use out of this one.

Again thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread