Adjustable Draw Video Super-T1

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just a quick video of the adjustable draw on the Super-T1. It comes with three orifice sizes: 3/32, 1/16 and 1/32 and I may experiment with a few more sizes. You can also mix different orifice sizes with different atomizers such as the 4 hole and 3 hole variety for many different combinations of draw. Enjoy!
YouTube - Super-T1 Adjustable draw

General Super-T1 video-
YouTube - Super-T1 Personal Vaporizer

6 volt sleeve video-
YouTube - Super T-1 6v extension sleeve

0716091632.jpg.w560h420.jpg

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I should update this a bit, i actually was playing with an altered set screw and it allows me to "infinitely" adjust the airflow, rather then replacing the set screws with different orifice sizes. I'm going to go with that (the altered set screw for infinitely adjustable airflow) on the production models because i feel that is an even bigger improvement and gives even more precise control over the airflow. Though, if you want some extra set screws to drill out yourself, let me know and i'll throw some in.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Order Status on the First Production Run: Am actually on lunch break now and things are progressing nicely. The bodies are done and the switches are almost completed. I will be moving on to the adapters later today. I originally estimated a two week time frame on completion and I still expect to be close to that. Expect orders to ship in the next couple of days. All are produced at the same time in stages, though on the finishing stage (assembly and polishing), they are done individually.

David

Last edited:

titanflyer

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Order Status on the First Production Run: Am actually on lunch break now and things are progressing nicely. The bodies are done and the switches are almost completed. I will be moving on to the adapters later today. I originally estimated a two week time frame on completion and I still expect to be close to that. Expect orders to ship in the next couple of days. All are produced at the same time in stages, though on the finishing stage (assembly and polishing), they are done individually.

David

Its gonna be worth every second i am waiting for it. Thankfully I have a ton of stuff to tide me over, but none have caused me this much anxiety playing the waiting game. Are the batteries coming charged so we can just vape with them? Actually, scratch that, I have other CR123's for my ScrewDrivers... same batts right?

Question... do you have any CR2's in stock that will be required for the sleeve?

James

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Will the first production 801 models come with different set screws or the altered set screw?
I've tested both and personally prefer the altered set screw that you just turn to adjust the airflow, it's a bit less fuss for the user and is what will ship with your T1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread