Admin - help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train3

Moved On
Jan 27, 2022
I had to create a new account to get in.
When I log in with my regular credentials, the site turns into a lengthy list of links and bulleted topics - no graphic/layout.

Can you fix my actual account?
It's under Train2 (I've been here a long time)!

Notes - I got the same on another device, and I got the same after clearing cache. I'm using Chrome.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I had to create a new account to get in.
When I log in with my regular credentials, the site turns into a lengthy list of links and bulleted topics - no graphic/layout.

Can you fix my actual account?
It's under Train2 (I've been here a long time)!

Notes - I got the same on another device, and I got the same after clearing cache. I'm using Chrome.

Scroll right down

Under "style " will be a blue style name like ecf or ecf dark. Click that, then from the list that presents itself Click "default "

I went thru the Same thing after the Forum Software change.

And as Doffy said, you can get back to something Readable by Switching to any Style that is not "ECF".

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrr! I was going to Post some screen shots, but I got an Error when I tried !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway...

Scroll to the Very Bottom and Clink on ECF under the work "Style"
The Page will Reload
Then Select any Style besides ECF.

Last edited:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrr! I was going to Post some screen shots, but I got an Error when I tried !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to post images, I posted this to help others in posting their images.
Shinyitis Support Group

A few posts back from that post I posted some instructions for one specific free image hosting website. That's the one I've been using to post pics.

The reason we can't post images is because post migration RTF is no longer working.

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
If you want to post images, I posted this to help others in posting their images.
Shinyitis Support Group

A few posts back from that post I posted some instructions for one specific free image hosting website. That's the one I've been using to post pics.

The reason we can't post images is because post migration RTF is no longer working.

I'm sure that things will get Resolved in a Day or 3.

I just wanted to post the Screen Shots of How to Change the "Style" from ECF to something else. Because I Know that Many People are having this same problem.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I couldn't find the "Style" selection for some reason - I know I've seen it, but wasn't sure where to look ("Scroll right down"??)

BUT - regardless - I'm back!
Just "by itself," things are as they should be again.

Thanks for help though!!

EDIT - Ahhh, NOW I found the "style chooser".
for me, it just says "ECF" at the very bottom left. Didn't realize that was a link...anyway, I'm all good now anyhow!

Scroll right down

Under "style " will be a blue style name like ecf or ecf dark. Click that, then from the list that presents itself Click "default "
@Train3
Please try this and @ me to let me know

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I couldn't find the "Style" selection for some reason - I know I've seen it, but wasn't sure where to look ("Scroll right down"??)

BUT - regardless - I'm back!
Just "by itself," things are as they should be again.

Thanks for help though!!

EDIT - Ahhh, NOW I found the "style chooser".
for me, it just says "ECF" at the very bottom left. Didn't realize that was a link...anyway, I'm all good now anyhow!

Ah ! You're back !
I'm gonna kill that duplicate account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread