Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I call this one Binky

little vaper.jpg

shadowcaster504

May 17, 2013
Lapeer, MI
Am I the only one who has to be holding my PV just about all the time? Even when I'm not using them, I have to be touching/holding/fiddling with them. I find myself chewing on one almost constantly when I am stationary.

Does anyone else do this? :laugh:
Did you have the same problem putting down the cell phone before vaping came along? lol I think I've switched from one obsession to another. This one is more fun though.

gayhalo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Ross-on-Wye UK
You have identified why they replace stinkies. I am sure most of the stinky addiction is something in your hand and hand to mouth stuff not nicotine. I will go further, I love collecting vape stuff, fiddling with rebuilding and mixing liquids. It's not just the hit from vaping it's a whole hobby.

onry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
springfield,Illinois
Not usually. My hands are too busy. I pick it up, take a few, put it down.
But last night around 4 poorly raised boys and me with 2 mods I had a pretty tight grip on them.

MYK i didnt see you at my grand daughters 1st birthday party yesterday lol.
Thats for sure how i was also with 2 mods near me at all times until they left and i could finally relax.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Quite a few PVs aren't neccessarily "pocket-friendly". Some may contend with the phallic shape of tube mods in their pocket, but if they pronounce that it's comfortable in most situations, I call BS. I built my bottomfed VW box with "pocketability" in mind. I don't neccessarily have it in-hand ll day. It IS, however, always within reach. Now, where'd I put that thing this time??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread