Advice on a sweet "hookah" flavored e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I have been vaping for a couple weeks now, and have a pretty decent stock of e-liquids(High Caliber, Ahlusion, Dripeez) to work through before I try others. I was hoping to get advice where to look for a sweet "hookah" flavored e-juice. The first e-juice I purchased came with my overpriced Stok vaporizer, but I have to admit, it was quite good! The e-juice, also made by Stok and thus available at my local smokeshop, had nice TH as well as a sweet flavor to it, kind of like what you would get out of a traditional hookah burning sticky, resiny, tobacco. The Stok e-juice convinced me that vaping was definitely for me, and I have since gone a little crazy ordering lots of different flavors(no biggie, I have about 100ml to go through, will last me a while). I do really enjoy Ahlusion and Dripeez, but they tend to be a cleaner and more natural flavor, which is what originally attracted me to them in the first place. High Caliber's Watermelon Frost is more like Stok, a mix of flavors most likely not found in nature lol. It is a dark red liquid in this case, which suggests coloring and is a turn off to me, although I am not sure about the ingredients. It is also quite sweet on the tongue though, which I like.

Anyway, I was curious if anyone had suggestions for cleaner, natural, liquids(ie. Dripeez, Ahlusions), but one that tasted like sweet hookah tobacco? Any help is much appreciated, happy vaping! :2cool:

-Gabe

xSoyer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2013
Ashburn, VA, USA
Make a solid mix of a tobacco flavor (probably like 1 part tobacco e juice) and your fruit flavor (3-4 parts fruit e juice)

get the tobacco undertones with your flavor - you'll probably want a Virginia tobacco flavor if they have that.. I'm not into tobacco flavors but I smoked hookah for a good bit of time so I get kinda what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread