Advice on RDA'S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vap3orShyn3

Aug 15, 2015
The mutation v4 would be a good go to. For clouds and flavor. The t-post design also makes it an easy build for beginners. If I could make a recommendation though I would say to try and get your hands on a doge v1. I don't think the sapor will will be good for you because of the air flow. It could make the wicking tricky for a beginner to get the most out of that rda. I don't like the royal hunter because of the splash guard inside of the mouthpiece. It restricts the draw in my opinion. I do not know anything about the velocity. So I can offer no opinion on that one. Good luck.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Thanks for the advice, I had chosen the velocity

You made a good choice with the Velocity.

Plenty of room for builds and plenty of options for builds.

Don't have a Velocity but LOVE the open two post design.

Single coil horizontal or vertical positioned between the posts.

Single coil horizontal or vertical but moved out toward the side to eliminate spit back. Or dual horizontal or vertical coils at the side at the airflow.

I think someone mentioned the sapor.

Don't have the Sapor but do have the Rogue that is also top airflow. I love the flavor of my Rogue. The top airflow is nice and the atty doesn't leak and best of all tasty.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
What are some good flavor builds for this RDA?

Depends on all kinds of things.

1. The coil
2 the gauge of the coil you are using
3 the diameter of the coil
4. The ohms rating of the coil
5. The position of the coil. Horizontal or vertical chimney
6. The wicking material

I don't have a Velocity but I would do a 2.5-3 mm coil of 26 gauge Kanthal positioned at the horizontal airflow.

Megatrond

Jul 29, 2013
Houston
The velocity has plenty of room and I find it is very forgiving with regards to the build. I usually run dual nichrome 80 fused claptons in mine and it is the best flavor and cloud combo I have tried. I am more of a flavor guy but with the Velocity you cant help but producing clouds. Although he is not everybody's bag of tea Rip Trippers has two or three build videos using the Velocity that are quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread