Advice Starter Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

piercoppola

Apr 12, 2019
Hello all vapers!
I would like to ask for advice, I'm looking for a good starter kit and I find interesting the Justfog Q16 (for instance, like this one I found here in Italy: Justfog Q16 Starter Kit)

What do you think? Can it be the right solution or is there something better?
Thank you, Pierangelo

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've never heard of the manufacturer Justfog. Maybe they are more popular and common on your side of the pond. Specs indicate it could be a good starter kit for a new vaper. What we call a "MTL (mouth-to-lung), low wattage (under 20 watts), high ohm (over 1.0 ohm)" setup. As opposed to a "DTL (direct-to-lung), high wattage (over 20 watts), sub-ohm (below 1.0 ohms)" setup intended for more advanced vapers.

20190315100354_72930.jpg

This setup looks very similar to the innokin jem/Goby (internal battery starter kit ~ $25. Sort of a glorified eGo battery in a different form factor and a few extra features. 5 variable wattage settings (10 - 13.5 watts). Rudimentary battery life indicator. May need two of these to be able to vape all day as it is only a 1000mah battery.) Lightweight and easy to carry in a pocket or purse. Innokin is a reputable manufacturer with worldwide distribution. I'd go with this one if the form factor appeals to you and you can find it available. If you get one and like it, I suggest getting another one. 1000 mah batteries may not last you an entire days worth of vaping, and everyone needs a backup in case one setup breaks or stops working.

jem-3.jpg

images

Good Starter Setups for a Beginner Vaper

Last edited:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Hi @piercoppola and welcome to the friendly bunch :)

Just fog is a well known brand here and is a very good starter kit and as @Baditude says is a good MTL to loose Mtl device. Another thing about it which is good is that the mod battery and clearomizer are separate which means you can upgrade your clearomizer before needing an entire new mod...

It's a good vape...I woulg go for it :)

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello all vapers!
I would like to ask for advice, I'm looking for a good starter kit and I find interesting the Justfog Q16 (for instance, like this one I found here in Italy: Justfog Q16 Starter Kit)

What do you think? Can it be the right solution or is there something better?
Thank you, Pierangelo
Hi and welcome.
Something similar in a smaller form: The Aspire K1 Stealth kit
y1MSHNl.jpg

Review

Cheers
I

basilia

Moved On
May 24, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam