Advise needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Yep, I'm getting ready to order a variety of juices and start finding what works best for me. I do like to tinker and I do like to be in control of things, that's why I'm doomed.
Although finding a nice vaping setup that suited my style of vaping certainly helped, for me it was finding flavors that I enjoyed vaping day in and day out. You probably won't enjoy vaping unless you like the flavor.

I was a menthol cigarette smoker. There are many menthol flavors, but only a couple that I truly enjoyed. After a few weeks of vaping, I started branching out with coffee and fruit flavors, and currently I'm vaping on coffee cake.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yep, I'm getting ready to order a variety of juices and start finding what works best for me. I do like to tinker and I do like to be in control of things, that's why I'm doomed.

I wouldn't say you are Doomed.

But you will Definitely have something to do for the Next Couple of Years.

;)

I wouldn't say you are Doomed.

But you will Definitely have something to do for the Next Couple of Years.

;)
I run my own small business, trust me I have plenty to do but hey it should be cheaper and healthier than collecting high end cigars.

Ricknice1980

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2015
New Britain, CONNECTICUT
Howdy all, this is my fitst trip over here from the newbie section.
I'm in need of some advise on what mods I should be looking at.
Here's my story.. I'm 60 years old and have been a heavy smoker for 48, while in the hospital for two weeks in January I decided to give this vaping thing a try, For all those years I smoked cigarette's cigars and pipe, I liked STRONG tobacco with lots of smoke. I started out with kanger's top evod kit, wasn't cutting it, bought a kanger subvod kit, better but not quite there.. I am MTL type but being a cigar lover I like a good deal of smoke with some oomph !
I don't need to blow huge clouds but I know I need some vapor density and good flavor. I know I need to step up to some thing better I just don't know what. I don't need over complicated but I need quality.
Nearest vape shop to me is 60 miles away so I'm stuck with just internet reviews. I haven't had tobacco since Jan. 5th and I'd like to keep it that way. What would ya'all recomend for this old confused cowboy ??
Howdy all, this is my fitst trip over here from the newbie section.
I'm in need of some advise on what mods I should be looking at.
Here's my story.. I'm 60 years old and have been a heavy smoker for 48, while in the hospital for two weeks in January I decided to give this vaping thing a try, For all those years I smoked cigarette's cigars and pipe, I liked STRONG tobacco with lots of smoke. I started out with kanger's top evod kit, wasn't cutting it, bought a kanger subvod kit, better but not quite there.. I am MTL type but being a cigar lover I like a good deal of smoke with some oomph !
I don't need to blow huge clouds but I know I need some vapor density and good flavor. I know I need to step up to some thing better I just don't know what. I don't need over complicated but I need quality.
Nearest vape shop to me is 60 miles away so I'm stuck with just internet reviews. I haven't had tobacco since Jan. 5th and I'd like to keep it that way. What would ya'all recomend for this old confused cowboy ??
I think u would do good with (broke dicks payday )broke dick is the brand name and payday is the ejuice name it's a bourbon blend with bananas foster twist of orange cappuccino toasted coconut it's sooooo good it's not fruity it's very savory flavor one of my Favs it's a can't go wrong juice in my opinion is look into getting a better device too seeing ur a 60 year old guy I suggest (geekvape Aegis Legend kit) google them both if u need more juice reveiws jus ask ive had so many ive been vaping for 4 years now and been around the block so if you have any questions you could always refer back to this thread and just ask I'll get the notifications to my phone right away take care vape on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread