Advise on RDA plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myah_June2014

May 10, 2014
WI
Need to order a new rda ASAP. Has to be clone as I can't pay $100+... Definitely need AFC & mixture of great taste & clouds. Zenith V2 didn't work as it just gets way to messy w/ juice. So, Tobh v2, Trident v2, Stillaire [not sure which one], Magma was almost ordered but wondering about leaking since coils sit above air. I would really appreciate any advice, feedback.

Myah_June2014

May 10, 2014
WI
Getting my plume veil clone coming in soon. I had the tobh but my center post is twisting for a while then it came off. As for stillare I tried my friends one and I had some spit back and it leaks from the air hole when juiced to much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stillaire is out, heard to much leaking & the AFC isn't set for single coils & sometimes I like to run single. Thanks for great suggestions by everyone, appreciate it:)

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
Is there a big difference between infinite & tobeco w/ this? There is a $10 difference on eciggity.. Never used them but they have everything I need. Anybody had good or bad experience with them

IMO, I'd go with the Infinite clone, since I've read the Infinite clones are top notch quality. I had the Tobeco Magma and right away, the negative post came right out. It was supposed to be press fit in there (i assume) but the first time I went to build on it, the post was spinning and just pulled right out with no effort. Had to send it back, and I was bummed :(

I have an infinite magma. I haven't come across the tobeco version so can't speak on a comparison. But the infinite has been fine for me. No issues with the posts, screws, or air control ring. Been using it almost exclusively the past month. Yes it can leak but it's mainly due to messy refilling. While you can drip by taking off the drip tip, it's hard to see exactly where your drops are going. So I've been unscrewing the top cap each time I refill. Not as convenient but since it holds a lot of juice, you don't have to drip as often as other RDAs.

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
I have an infinite magma. I haven't come across the tobeco version so can't speak on a comparison. But the infinite has been fine for me. No issues with the posts, screws, or air control ring. Been using it almost exclusively the past month. Yes it can leak but it's mainly due to messy refilling. While you can drip by taking off the drip tip, it's hard to see exactly where your drops are going. So I've been unscrewing the top cap each time I refill. Not as convenient but since it holds a lot of juice, you don't have to drip as often as other RDAs.

I aim for one of the posts and it channels the juice into the well

Myah_June2014

May 10, 2014
WI
Have you looked at the origen v2?

I hadn't seen this & wow, deep wells also. Is it hard to build on? I think I'm gonna end up buying a new RDA every couple weeks cuz I can't decide lol. Good news is, got my Zenith V2 so it isn't messy. Probably shouldn't have picked my 1st time to try Silica when I'm trying out a new device lol.
Thank you all for the great advice, very helpful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread