Aegis legend questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try going into the power curve and set all the fields to 80 through the curve and see how it vapes, then you can increase or decrease each field. I generally am a minimalist so I'd set all the fields to 60, but put the first field at 90. But that is my vape style. You are setting each field to the wattage applied to the coil for each second through a 5 second puff.

At the end of 5 seconds the device will go back to the power you set in power mode.

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
Try going into the power curve and set all the fields to 80 through the curve and see how it vapes, then you can increase or decrease each field. I generally am a minimalist so I'd set all the fields to 60, but put the first field at 90. But that is my vape style. You are setting each field to the wattage applied to the coil for each second through a 5 second puff.

At the end of 5 seconds the device will go back to the power you set in power mode.
Thank you. I will try this and let you know how it works.

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land

One more question if you don't mind. After I set everything and start vaping, do I just leave it on that screen or do I go back to the normal power mode screen and it keeps those settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread