Aegis mini kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzzaman1

May 8, 2019
Hi new member needs help, i brought the Aegis mini kit vape and its great well for the 1st 4 months now when i charge it, it wont charge passed a quarter it shows a picture of a battery and lights the picture up in 5 stages when each stage is charged it goes to a solid white light mine wont go passed the 2nd light but shows its still charging. After 30mins or all day on charge when unplugged its still only quarter charged.because the batteries are internal i cant change them, any ideas please.thank you .

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
Hi, welcome. I have had the mini kit for about 5 months and have not had this problem. Have you tried a different USB charger and also cable? I had a usb charger go bad and my phone would never charge but showed that it was charging. The battery in the mini should last for over a year if it is a li ion. I have multiple mods so the mini is not used daily but it is used a few times every week. Maybe @Geekvape_Official can give their in put on this. They are active on this board.

• Agree
Reactions: Baditude

brad-man

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2019
So Florida
There is certainly a defect. You can try and use it and see just how much of a charge it actually has or if it is simply the chip's reporting of the battery condition. If it was mine. I would send it back and buy an Aegis Solo which has a replaceable battery. As a matter of fact I bought 2:) YMMV. Good luck & welcome!

Last edited:

Muzzaman1

May 8, 2019
Hi, welcome. I have had the mini kit for about 5 months and have not had this problem. Have you tried a different USB charger and also cable? I had a usb charger go bad and my phone would never charge but showed that it was charging. The battery in the mini should last for over a year if it is a li ion. I have multiple mods so the mini is not used daily but it is used a few times every week. Maybe @Geekvape_Official can give their in put on this. They are active on this board.
Hi yes have tried different leads,plugs,everything but still no good, thank you for your advice its all welcome

Muzzaman1

May 8, 2019
There is certainly a defect. You can try and use it and see just how much of a charge it actually has or if it is simply the chip's reporting of the battery condition. If it was mine. I would send it back and buy an Aegis Solo which has a replaceable battery. As a matter of fact I bought 2:) YMMV. Good luck & welcome!
Hi and thank you shop wont accept it only 90 day return have emailed aegis direct but still no reply, am looking at different vapes now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread