Aegis Solo + Aspire Taifun - 25 w setting - I am too much unhappy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I t
Do you have the airflow thingie open or partially open? It makes it much easier to vape
I think - if I know correctly - airflow thingie is located at top screw - 30 degrees right or left ?
It does not change anything.
My sister told me aspire taifun is simulate ordinary cigarettes , and it does not produce big puff ? Is it correct ?

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Here you go @Mustafa Umut Sarac, this should help you.
20201223_005349.jpg

The airflow adjustment is highlighted.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    If your airflow is open then there is a chance your mod is not putting out the proper voltage/wattage (meaning it is defective).

If you can get your hands on another mod, any mod, that would help.

If you have a local vape shop they should be able to help you figure things out, even if you didn't buy it there.

Reactions: Mordacai
    Good to hear but can you please post exactly what solved your so that other people who find this thread and have the same problem can be helped? This is the idea behind a "community forum".
    Agree. I found flow adjustment been done by screwing to right or left , bottom part of the Nautilus GT Aspire Taifun.
    I think factory made that screw set to least puff, it took 5 days to undedstand how flow control screw works, !!!
    Now , it puffs like an steam boat , taste is perfect , vapor is clean and very fresh.

Thank you very much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread