Not open for further replies.

JohnKing

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
FL
Fifteen years ago a client of mine gave me one of these:

smokers-helper.jpg

He was actually marketing this but was quickly shut down by the FDA, I used this thing until it was empty, I just used it like a breathe spray when I was stuck in a no smoking zone and it worked great. At the time, I had no desire to quit smoking so I only used this to address nic needs where smoking was verboten. It worked great and when I went back to the client to offer my review and hopefully get a few more, he delivered the great news that the FDA had saved me from myself and had banned these things.

OK, fast forward a bit. I've been vaping for 3 months and cigarettes seem to just fallen off, no big will power trips, no real effort, I'm just vaping instead of smoking. I also read the forums here and see in the "emergency" threads that sometimes people get stuck with broken devices or lost devices and fight a huge battle with analogs while waiting for batteries or atomizers or whatever. So now I remember the product called "smokers helper" and I remember saving it because it actually got me out of a few jams back in the day and realized that ...

nic-mod.jpg

For ONE DOLLAR

Emergency needs could be met.

The ingredients in the original "smokers helper" are:

59.8% alcohol USP
PG
Glycerin
Fructose
Tobacco Extract
peppermint
tween
orange
sunnet
tocopherol
malic acid
valerian
ginseng
alfalfa
hops
wood betony
slippery elm bark
burdock PE

Sounds a little like an ejuice recipe but modified to enable a good aerosol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread