after trying 20 or so juices, i found my adv!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae Lee

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
my road to adv hasn't been an easy one. i bought and tried about every "highly rated" juices here on this site as well as reviewed by others, such as:

bobas bounty, hype, legend, nicoticket LS/CB, roar, halo tribeca, gorilla juice, etc.

they all have been relatively "okay".

then a friend gave me a juice to try out called "helios meteor". up until now, i never heard of this juice! even though i lurk the forum here daily, ive not heard of it being raved once, perhaps i haven't searched enough but anyway, i thought my friend was crazy and i literally had zero expectation.

funny thing, first time i poured on the juice, i used a new head on my protank3 and it burned out? my provari gave a 13 error. bad sign i thought. then next day, i was too curious so i gave it another go. first vape, my eyes opened wide, finally i found the type of vape i been wanting. it's like a smooth cake like taste that is light not overpowering just perfect.

i been vaping this for a few days now, i'm waiting to see if i'll ever get tired of this.

anyone tried this juice? how is it possible no ones talking about it, it blows all other juices away, atleast for me at the moment :)

Jae Lee

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
my first ADV was halo's tribecca. and for some reason i could not vape that any more after the first bottle. it had a popcorn taste that i kind of got tired of. meteor on the other hand, is the tribecca i wished it was, the creamy taste without the popcorn taste. just natural light-flavored cream. up until i tried it, my latest ADV was nicoticket's Creme Brulee. thought if it was less sweeter it could've been better and somehow my friend brought me the juice i thought about this whole time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread