How I made some of my bad juice into ADVs

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
I'm sure this is common knowledge to the vets but Im new so I thought other newcomers might benefit from this.
If you're anything like me you have collected a good amount of juice you just don't care for.
Because of that I've been reading up on DIY and have come across Koolada. A cooling agent like menthol but its flavorless so no menthol taste.
Best of all to try it out it's a $1.50 for 8ml. I got mine from Wizard Labs.

I bought that and a few 3ml bottles for 3 bucks to have a go at making some samples. I add one drop of Koolada per ml of jucie.
So far Ive made 4 juices I disliked into ADVs. It also works instantly so I had no steep time to get what I was looking for.
Because you need so little it goes a very long way. I've made about ~48ml of juice with it and have barley made a dent in my 8ml bottle.

Anyway this is just my opinion and I thought for such a cheap price some may find they want to give this a shot.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
:D I love Koolada, glad it worked out for you!

I also have a really strong flavoring called Caramel Cappucino that you should only use 1 drop per 10 ml, I am not even kidding, it overpowers the taste of ANYthing in the bottle. I saved a really horrible store-bought coffee juice with it. No way am I throwing out 30ml of 20mg juice, I'm trying to SAVE money here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread