AGA-T3 Spare Parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I was cleaning my AGA-T3, the nut that sits atop the positive post washed down my sink drain. Turning to my spare parts bag that came with the T3, I was saddened to find that it did not come with a spare nut. I have searched high and low for a place that sells replacement parts for the AGA-T3, but have not had any luck. It seems a terrible waste to lose such a great rba because of one cheap little nut.

Does anyone know where I can buy a spare nut for the positive post on an AGA-T3? Please? I'm desperate!

Thanks in advance...

Shut off the water and check the trap under your sink?

Just noticed the date of your post, it's probably too late...

I actually wrote to the company from whom I bought the T3 and explained the situation. They were kind enough to send me a few replacement parts free of charge, even though it was completely my fault (I did offer to pay)! The place is called myvaporstore, great customer service!

However, before I wrote them I searched everywhere and was quite disappointed to see the spare parts don't seem to be sold anywhere. I really wish they were available, no doubt I will need more eventually and I'm sure others would like to buy spares as well!

I think its time to start a Co-Op for more "spare parts".

I have made an inquiry with UD. I will let you guys know when I get a response.

Have you heard anything? Count me in on the spare parts!

jessdurso

Apr 8, 2013
pa
Hey I know it has been almost 2 months since anyone posted here but I was in the same predicament ...I lost the nut that goes around the wick hole... I was able to rig it and have it work without the part. But as soon as the wire would slip a little ( and this would happen easily) it would be done. Anyway I came across this thread when looking for this piece for my Aga t3... unfortunately the company I bought my t3 from did not have any spare parts to send or even sell to me. I wound up actually finding out what this missing part is called ( which is a 3.5 mm knurled nut). The only company I was able to find that sell these is erthenvar ...you have to get 50 at a minimum but the good news is that its only. $3.50 for all 50. I got them 2 days later and it is the part that I lost and my /t3 is back in vaping order. Also I have 49 left just in case.... I hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread