AHA! Now I just need it for a good price...Helps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanadu0324

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
Hilham, TN, USA
I was looking at the Provape-1 and let me tell you, that is one very pretty PV!!

But...I really wasn't planning on spending $130.

So, I would like an ecig device that closely matches the Provape-1 without the price tag.

MAIN points are: long battery life, and that SUPERAMAZINGLYAWESOME tip on it that looks like what you'd find on a swisher sweet or something, and throat hit.

As I said in my noob thread, I am attempting to quit, so I'll also need a pretty high mg of nic to start with, and a REALLY good TH. White cloud so far has been the best in terms of TH. I got a madvapes rechargeable and it sucks...the disposables of just about every other brand were better, I am really REALLY disappointed.

Anyway, thanks in advance for the helps.

xanadu0324

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
Hilham, TN, USA
To add, I was also looking at possibly a Boge Leo? I watched the PBusardo review and it seems cool enough, the passthrough is a neat idea since I'm usually sitting in front of my computer anyway.

Seems the Leo is sold out everywhere, though. sigh. For those that have used it, does it have good battery life when you don't have the 'in front of computer' access? Should I still get a 2nd battery?

ETA--I'm more concerned with TH than the amount of vapor I get. I really don't care so much if I'm not surrounded by a cloud of smoke every time I inhale/exhale. Yes it's nice, but not super important.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
MAIN points are: long battery life, and that SUPERAMAZINGLYAWESOME tip on it that looks like what you'd find on a swisher sweet or something, and throat hit.
That superamazinglyawesome tip you are dazzled by is simply an atomizer or a XXXXL cartomizer with a whistle tip on it. You can put one of those on any PV.

xxxxldualcoilcartomizer.jpg BB.jpg BB2.jpg

pics are of an Altsmoke BB, another 14500 mechanical mod.

AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Smoktek XXXXL (4XL) 510 Dual Coil Cartomizers

Last edited:

Sheila Michele 1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
ETA--I'm more concerned with TH than the amount of vapor I get. I really don't care so much if I'm not surrounded by a cloud of smoke every time I inhale/exhale. Yes it's nice, but not super important.

Throat hit is determined by the type of juice you get. The pg/vg. It is also determined by your nicotine level.
Some juice flavors just dont give you a great TH, but they taste great.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
$90 for the Provape-1, $130 for the kit... May seem a little high, but it is the only e-cig on the market with a lifetime warranty that I'm aware of. Of course I would get the device itself, and get a charger, and a couple AW IMR 14500 batteries from RTD... But that's just me.
I agree with all the above. The Provape-1 is probably the safest mechanical mod on the market, too.

The mechanical mods from Super T Manufacturing have a lifetime warranty, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread