Ahlusion E-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
CT, USA
I've tried everything and it just won't let me add more. I do everything from my iPad so that could be causing a problem. It has been a while since I tried it. I should try deleting everything and starting from scratch.

My 60 ml list is getting out of hand. I'm running out of room.

Vanilla Black Tea, Caramel Pear Black Tea, Black Pomegranate Tea, Berri Shangri-La Black Tea, Black Peach Tea
Pineapple Cream, Chocolate Cream, Lemon Cream, Lime Cream, Coco-Berry Cream, Coconut Dream, Maple Dream
Strawberry Snap, Citrus Bliss, Cactus juice, Piña Colada, Fijian Nights
Sweet Surrender, Rune, Cantal Berry Ice (no ice), Pink Label, Red, White, and Blueberry
Next order will be Ahlusion Mocha and Mango Lassi has moved from a 30 to 60. Will probably move Strawberry Cream and Raspberry Cream up to 60's, too.

I get these in 30 ml:
Ahlusion Chai Latte, Raspberry Cream, Strawberry Cream, Strawberry Midnight, Cherry Midnight, Cha-Yen Orange Blossom, Boba Tea, Boba Tea w/Coconut, Orange Creamsicle, Ginger Orange Oolong, Sweet Surrender. I get it in both sizes. The large one gets hid for a long steep and the smaller size I use in an EVOD. The EVOD mutes the flavor a bit so it is closer to what I want it steeped to for a tank.
Next order I'm adding Mimosa Pomegranate. Been craving it since I finished my sample.

Now you can see why I have so many tanks. LOL. All of the 60's are constantly in a tank and on a mod and most of the 30's. I've also got numerous others that I vape but aren't on my "stock" list. I'm definitely an Ahlusion junkie :)

Are we going to be seeing you on the next episode of Hoarders: Buried Alive? :D

Blacks_n_Jacks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
MD, United States
On the cream team wars - Sleigh Ride has a creamy/candy kind of thing going on. Does it count?

New contender!! Love Sleighride, tastes just like a peppermint cane. Funny, I hardly ever think of it, but whenever I reach for it and vape it, it's amazing. I treat it as sort of a palate cleanser. :)

New contender!! Love Sleighride, tastes just like a peppermint cane. Funny, I hardly ever think of it, but whenever I reach for it and vape it, it's amazing. I treat it as sort of a palate cleanser. :)

Just got my Sleighride in this week, I can't wait for it to be ready!

Well, I'm finally going to get to see how Ahlusion juices taste at 30 watts :)

I managed to be one of the lucky ones who was able to pick up a ZNA today. Using only my iPad. On hotel internet. I was hoping to get one by my birthday last Sunday but I guess a week late is close enough. Now, let's see if they respond to my ticket asking if I can pick it up at the ElectronicStix store this week since I'll be driving right through Salt Lake City instead of shipping to my permanent address.

bustamelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
CT, USA
Well, I'm finally going to get to see how Ahlusion juices taste at 30 watts :)

I managed to be one of the lucky ones who was able to pick up a ZNA today. Using only my iPad. On hotel internet. I was hoping to get one by my birthday last Sunday but I guess a week late is close enough. Now, let's see if they respond to my ticket asking if I can pick it up at the ElectronicStix store this week since I'll be driving right through Salt Lake City instead of shipping to my permanent address.

30 Watts?!? :blink:
I hope not on sub-ohms!

bustamelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
CT, USA
I just ordered Gold Member. Will be my first taste from Ahlusion. Did I do good?

I've got my first Gold Member steeping now. It's an odd flavor at first -- changes a *lot* over time. Mine tasted more like coffee than caramel at first. Just starting to come around now at 4 weeks. It's good, don't get me wrong. It's just a shape shifter.

I just ordered Gold Member. Will be my first taste from Ahlusion. Did I do good?

I like Gold Member, I just wish it was a bit saltier. Of course many would say, including my blood pressure, that I have a slight sodium problem. Like Busta said though it does change a bit throughout the steeping process.

Just remember, Ahlusion will send you a feedback email about 3 weeks after your order. This is not an invitation to review your juice(s) but to state what you thought about it. They will then enter said information into their profiling computer program and your subsequent juice orders will be tailored to your feedback. The email will also contain a 15% off coupon that is good for two weeks after you receive it.

30 Watts?!? :blink:
I hope not on sub-ohms!

The DNA30 chip will fire down to 0.5ohms so yes, I could potentially do 30 watts at sub ohm resistances. Most of my KFL+ coils run 0.8 - 1.2 ohms. I know I won't use all the power but I do love the design of the mod.

Do they ever offer any coupon codes? I just place another order (I am obsessed with sweet chill) and already wishing I would have ordered more. I'm afraid I may go broke! :)

You should get an email around 3 weeks after you order asking you to give feedback on the juices you ordered. The email will contain a coupon code for 15% off but the coupon is only valid for 15 days. The email is not a request to review the juices but how you think they could be better. The information is entered into their magical computer program and the next time you order your juices will be tailor made to the feedback you provided.

Another poster just noted in the past day that the coupon code you receive can be used more than once during the time period in which it is valid. Whether this is by design or just an oversight I do not know.

MamaBearPaw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
NC
I've got my first Gold Member steeping now. It's an odd flavor at first -- changes a *lot* over time. Mine tasted more like coffee than caramel at first. Just starting to come around now at 4 weeks. It's good, don't get me wrong. It's just a shape shifter.

I have NO problem with anything that has a coffee flavor + caramel! :D

Anyone know if and when Coconut Macaroon will be available? Was going to order some, but the page has no add to cart button. I sent them an e-mail last week and haven't heard back. I decided to try Boba Coconut instead. Are the bobas somewhat sweet by default, without choosing the sweeten option?

Not sure when it will be back in stock. I would say either email them again, call them or both. It's been a while since I had the Boba tea but I believe it does have a little sweetness to it but that question would be better answered by someone else.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
When I see someone say they are running out of room causes me to ask; How many ML's do you keep on hand? I am only curious to see if my Stashathon of Ahlusion juice is Mild or Whacked.

You can tell by my list that mine isn't mild. That's just what is in the boxes. I also have a vape crate full of 10 and 30 ml bottles. I don't think of it as how much juice I need to keep on hand but what flavors I have to keep in stock.

Do you get them sweetened or not?

I used to get my juice with double sweetener from other vendors so you can tell that I like sweet juice. There are very few Ahlusion juices that I get sweetened, mainly coffee and chocolates. I never add sweetener to the black teas. I tried it once and it really ruined the taste for me. So I vote no on the sweetener and especially for lemon and lime cream. I've tried them both with sweetener and it makes them taste more like a candy than a true citrus with cream. I do prefer Pineapple Cream and Coco-Berry Cream with sweetener though.

When I first started ordering I got everything I could with added sweetener. Luckily, back then not all juices had the option to add sweetener. So I figured out pretty quick to stop sweetening everything.

It is good. It's really, really good! Don't expect any pineapple in it, though. It's definitely just a Mango Colada. Yummy!

I've got this one steeping. I love Mango Lassi but so far the Mango Colada isn't a favorite of mine, maybe I should add some Coconut Dream to it. Love the Pina Colada.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Anyone know if and when Coconut Macaroon will be available? Was going to order some, but the page has no add to cart button. I sent them an e-mail last week and haven't heard back. I decided to try Boba Coconut instead. Are the bobas somewhat sweet by default, without choosing the sweeten option?

I've been wanting to try that Coconut Macaroon, too! Sounds delicious!

Yes, the Bobas are fairly sweet regularly. They aren't super-sweet or cloying, but they definitely have a sweetness to them.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I've got this one steeping. I love Mango Lassi but so far the Mango Colada isn't a favorite of mine, maybe I should add some Coconut Dream to it. Love the Pina Colada.

If you have any Fijian Nights around, try adding a drop or two. It really makes the flavor pop. I also found out recently that a little Poppin' Peach in with (either with or without the added FN) it is divine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread