Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Too funny! New top 30 vendor list after Señor Sensitivo sent his customers over to the original thread to promote him.
See his thread 'I got your trend'.
So...the new 30-vendor poll is up-I shall not partake in this circus since Ahlusions already won the FIRST poll!

EDIT: playing nice

I just voted Ahl again :)

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Disruptive and off topic

TexasVet

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
The Republic of ... TEXAS
Too funny! New top 30 vendor list after Señor Sensitivo sent his customers over to the original thread to promote him.
So...the new 30-vendor poll is up-I shall not partake in this circus since Ahlusions already won the FIRST poll!

I can't find FOUND the dumb link for some reason, I mean I saw the poll, used the link and forgottaboutit.

Keep playing nice ladies. retired1 is already too busy with this forum.

Last edited:

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA

Your perception of reality is quite interesting.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Never ordered from Ahlusion but they're at the top of my list. Maybe I'll risk angering the wife (due to spending too much in the last month) and make the plunge. I hear tons of good things about them and have visited the site several times.

You are in for a treat! Since you've already spent too much and don't want to end up in the dog house :) I would recommend that you make a small order and then wait for your feedback email and 15% discount code to try more. If you spend $20 on non express juice be sure to request your free sample in the comments box. Make sure the one you request is available as a sample! Or put a couple of choices for your sample in case something isn't available.

My 30 ml of Ahlusion Mocha is almost empty! Just ordered 60 ml. No way I could wait for my feedback coupon. Never thought I would find a flavor that I loved more than Pineapple Cream but Mocha is so good that I can no longer say that I don't have an ADV. I have a feeling that the number of flavors that I keep in stock will be getting smaller. It's that good.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Oh. My. GOSHHH! This Cocoa Blend is INCREDIBLE! Now I wanna try ALL the NETs!! Hot diggity!!
I'm so happy vaping this joyous juice!!

All Ahlusion Tobacco's are NET

The Aeromatic's are different then the rest in the sense that the tobacco is the leading role vrs the others where its more blended
They don't need steep In fact they are like reverse steeper's as in the 2ndary flav diminishes over time
and they gunk coil's faster

I love the Aero's and always order 1 with my monthly order
and have missed them immensely when they were out of stock

But I need the others as well those aero's hit hard and can be too much if that was all I vaped

Really enjoying Vurley right now
haven't had 1 I didn't love so far I've tried Vurley, maple burley, Sweet Geargia peach and honey cured

going to try smoking cherries next

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA

The Aeromatic's are different then the rest in the sense that the tobacco is the leading role vrs the others where its more blended
They don't need steep In fact they are like reverse steeper's as in the 2ndary flav diminishes over time

But I need the others as well those aero's hit hard and can be too much if that was all I vaped

haven't had 1 I didn't love so far I've tried Vurley, maple burley, Sweet Geargia peach and honey cured

I didn't realize ALL were NETs. No WONDER it's so yummy! That's a great idea to order 1 per order. I have a dumb question-maybe you know the answer. How come some 'tobacco' juices taste kinda...ashtrayish? Is that cuz they're 'non-NET' or some other reason? Like-I have a vanilla burley from another vendor and don't like it cuz it's sort of ashtray/analoggy tasting.

On a positive note--my Vecchio is now AWESOME!!

Akdare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
DFW, Texas
I didn't realize ALL were NETs. No WONDER it's so yummy! That's a great idea to order 1 per order. I have a dumb question-maybe you know the answer. How come some 'tobacco' juices taste kinda...ashtrayish? Is that cuz they're 'non-NET' or some other reason? Like-I have a vanilla burley from another vendor and don't like it cuz it's sort of ashtray/analoggy tasting.

I, too, want to know exactly what flavor is in those juices that make it taste like licking a dirty ashtray so I can avoid it like the plague!

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area

I think the difference between the tobacco line and the aromatics is the type of tobacco used make the net base.

Sent via Android.

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
I, too, want to know exactly what flavor is in those juices that make it taste like licking a dirty ashtray so I can avoid it like the plague!

Yeah...it's a really weird flavor. I was actually afraid to get Burley aromatic from here because I assumed ALL Burley had that taste. But this Cocoa Blend has Burley in it and there's no hint of that nasty ashtray taste.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I find if I want a tobacco vape since I have had a few NETs I just cannot vape synthetics. The chemically wierd taste just puts me off. NETs, however, are smooth and yummy. Real technical, eh?

Edit - other than a few RY4s I know are synthetic but I still love. But they don't claim to be a specific tobacco flavor and the ones I like best tobacco is more generic and background notes than the main flavor

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
I find if I want a tobacco vape since I have had a few NETs I just cannot vape synthetics. The chemically wierd taste just puts me off. NETs, however, are smooth and yummy. Real technical, eh?

Maybe that's what I'm tasting then. The synthetics. Very weird taste.

And yes to the RY4s. My favorite is ECBlends RY4. Nothing special--but I just LOVE that flavor!
I wish I could find other RYs that 'wow' me like those. Caramel Wild Wood soothes my RY4 beast too :)

Akdare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
DFW, Texas
Maybe that's what I'm tasting then. The synthetics. Very weird taste.

And yes to the RY4s. My favorite is ECBlends RY4. Nothing special--but I just LOVE that flavor!
I wish I could find other RYs that 'wow' me like those. Caramel Wild Wood soothes my RY4 beast too :)

I tried ECB's RY4, and got the ashy taste from that.

I'm on the fence about CWW. I like it on the inhale, but the tobacco is so strong on the exhale, I can't vape it but for a couple of minutes.

I do, however, love well steeped SC.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN

many things can be attributed to ashtray taste
1 tobacco absolute can cause this more then NET (although it can happen with NET as well)
2 the type of device, Ill get ashtray more or faster in a clero then RDA
3 the wick needs to be changed some NETs are tougher on coils then others like Ahlusion Aero's goodEjuice want2vape

but a good NET is worth the extra hassle
especially when just changing cotton on a micro coil its so easy to change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread