Not open for further replies.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
I'm on the fence about CWW. I like it on the inhale, but the tobacco is so strong on the exhale, I can't vape it but for a couple of minutes.

That's funny. I've been vaping steeped CWW since yesterday. I'm enjoying the tobacco, but find it medium at most. It's definitely a great juice, but I wish it had even more tobacco.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I'm on the fence about CWW. I like it on the inhale, but the tobacco is so strong on the exhale, I can't vape it but for a couple of minutes.

That's funny. I've been vaping steeped CWW since yesterday. I'm enjoying the tobacco, but find it medium at most. It's definitely a great juice, but I wish it had even more tobacco.

...and I like the caramel rich tobacco blend exactly as it is lol.

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
I tried ECB's RY4, and got the ashy taste from that.

I do, however, love well steeped SC.

*hint* if you ever get totally turned off to your CWW I know someone who would take it off your hands!!
;)

bustamelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
CT, USA

You probably know this, but the tobacco emerges more after some steeping. And you can adjust the balance to a certain extent with more/less heat I find. But I agree, the tob is light to medium for me (compared to what? Devil Dog I guess:) ) but I like it that way.

Blacks_n_Jacks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
MD, United States
I really don't know. I should purposely find one containing TA and buy a small amount to see if that's the thing I don't like about any particular tobacco juice.

If you've tried a synthetic tobacco, like Mom and Pop's Tobacco Haze or Akdare's EC Blend, you've had a taste of tobacco absolute. The ashy taste is due to TA being used liberally.

Edited to add: I meant to also mention vjc's reasons. He's spot on, too. :)

Last edited:

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan
Can somebody tell me please how long it takes Sweet Cherry Something to come to its best?

I had a hard time with SCS. I included it in my first order and it was so light in flavor that to me it was like "Ghost of Sweet Cherry Something". I let mine steep for about 3 weeks, but sadly it never wowed me. That didn't stop me from finishing my little bottle, but I probably just won't reorder that one again. I hope you have better luck with it than I did. :(

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I had a hard time with SCS. I included it in my first order and it was so light in flavor that to me it was like "Ghost of Sweet Cherry Something". I let mine steep for about 3 weeks, but sadly it never wowed me. That didn't stop me from finishing my little bottle, but I probably just won't reorder that one again. I hope you have better luck with it than I did. :(

I am finding it light in flavor also and it has been about 20 days

Akdare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
DFW, Texas
*hint* if you ever get totally turned off to your CWW I know someone who would take it off your hands!!
;)

I will keep that in mind!

I do not get that ashy taste from any Ahlusion juice, except Gold Rising...and it's so much more nasty to me than just ashy. But I know folks that just love it.

I like the tobacco in CWW...But a little strong for me. I did buy this as an express juice, and it can't help but wonder if the "normal" CWW is better...

...has anyone else compared express to normal and found a difference? The reason I ask, is that I got express blueberry vanilla cake, and strawberry vanilla cake, and was very disappointed in them. I have liked most of the other flavors I have tried from the normal line...

I can tell the difference between just a flavor I don't care for, and one that doesn't seem up to snuff...

Blacks_n_Jacks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
MD, United States

I do not get that ashy taste from any Ahlusion juice, except Gold Rising...and it's so much more nasty to me than just ashy. But I know folks that just love it.

I like the tobacco in CWW...But a little strong for me. I did buy this as an express juice, and it can't help but wonder if the "normal" CWW is better...

...has anyone else compared express to normal and found a difference? The reason I ask, is that I got express blueberry vanilla cake, and strawberry vanilla cake, and was very disappointed in them. I have liked most of the other flavors I have tried from the normal line...

I can tell the difference between just a flavor I don't care for, and one that doesn't seem up to snuff...

The only difference between xpress liquids and custom liquids is the xpress are at a set vg/pg ratio and have a presteep on them. So I'd venture to say that if you didn't like a xpress liquid, you most likely won't like a custom version of it without explicit instructions on how you'd prefer the liquid mixed (e.g., more caramel, way less tobacco, please). Even still, that's no guarantee you'd like it.

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan

Express liquid is supposed to have a little pre-steep, and since steeping intensifies the tobacco in CWW, I think you should order a normal bottle and try it fresh. If you're like me, you'll love it fresh. The tobacco is very mild and that delicious caramel has the spotlight. It's completely addicting. I vaped my 30 ml bottle so fast and furious it didn't get a chance to steep. Now I'm on my second bottle and it's going the same as the first. I really don't care if it steeps or not. I'm leaving it in the glass bottle.
Thanks to y cherrry y, I did get to try it well-steeped, and it definitely was more "tobacco-forward", and less of that incredible caramel that is almost like butter toffee to me. It's so addicting! So my advice is, try it fresh! I am a huge fan of CWW at any stage, but fresh is how I love it best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread