Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
*bats my eyes at voltron* How YOU doin'?
Well, I did say I'm a polyamorist.....

So can I buy you a drink then? ;)

Judging from your last Ahlusion order you probably want something very gurly. :D

What about a Frozen Margarita? Or perhaps an Amaretto or Midori Sour? :)

I'll have some Scotch on the Rocks. LOL!

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Hitting up my well aged Kona Kick that was gifted to me from Kent, at 6mg nic and all VG. My throat is aching pretty bad today, so this low nic and all VG is working perfectly. I really like all of the Ahlusion coffee vapes I've had. Cafe Au Lait was my least fav, but still enjoyable. Light French Roast is better, with an excellent coffee flavor. Kona Kick brings chocolate notes with an awesome coffee flavor. My favorite has been JG Blend. I also really liked the Spiced Pumpkin Latte but only tastes it briefly so far. Look forward to Kent's Blend and Boba w/ Coffee!

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Hitting up my well aged Kona Kick that was gifted to me from Kent, at 6mg nic and all VG. My throat is aching pretty bad today, so this low nic and all VG is working perfectly. I really like all of the Ahlusion coffee vapes I've had. Cafe Au Lait was my least fav, but still enjoyable. Light French Roast is better, with an excellent coffee flavor. Kona Kick brings chocolate notes with an awesome coffee flavor. My favorite has been JG Blend. I also really liked the Spiced Pumpkin Latte but only tastes it briefly so far. Look forward to Kent's Blend and Boba w/ Coffee!

Ive got JG coming in the mail tomorrow (my 1st coffee tobacco mix)

how long would you say to steep for full intended flav

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Ive got JG coming in the mail tomorrow (my 1st coffee tobacco mix)

how long would you say to steep for full intended flav

I found it good right away, better after a couple weeks. Fairly typical. What I liked about it was the coffee had legs, and wasn't so mild it muted for longer vape sessions like other coffee tobaccos I've had. Here's my review.. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437487

I also recently got Americano from MountainOakVapor, a new synthetic tobacco with espresso that is really, really good.

SilentVapidity

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Minnesota
She would boil hot dogs or kilbasi until it split open.

It's weird that you and I have the same mother. I thought that the splitting open of the sausage was a sure-fire way to tell that it was cooked! It wasn't until 1995 and my college roommate was all, "what the h*** do you think you're doing?"

SilentVapidity

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Minnesota
My throat is aching pretty bad today, so this low nic and all VG is working perfectly.

Poor Jerms - still feeling lousy? I was thinking last night that in Fargo, between Thanksgiving and Easter, chest colds and icy wind is pretty much all there is. I haven't been to NoDak for a decade at least. Is the Trader and Trapper still there?

DebbieF

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Albuquerque
I just endured a 32 minute phone call (probably 20 minutes on hold) with the USPS trying to find out where the heck my misdelivered Ahlusion package was and where it is going. From Ahlusion to Albuquerque (the wrong address, undeliverable) to Phoenix, back to Albuquerque..... and no update on the tracking number for the past 5 days. Supposedly a USPS investigation will be initiated and if found it will be returned to sender. I already talked to Wlad about remailing it to my correct address.

Oh USPS what a cruel black hole you can be. I want my 170ml's of juice!

If it's still in Albuquerque, I'd be happy to go get it for you. :halo:

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Poor Jerms - still feeling lousy? I was thinking last night that in Fargo, between Thanksgiving and Easter, chest colds and icy wind is pretty much all there is. I haven't been to NoDak for a decade at least. Is the Trader and Trapper still there?

Awwww, thanks! Yep, lots of colds going around here. When I was a full time smoker a cold would often turn to bronchitis that would stick around for many weeks. Last couple years a cold only sticks around for about a week and a half, which I'm grateful for.

And icy winds.. yep. Gusting at 33mph now with a wind chill lower than 20 below zero. Freeze your nips off in under 5 minutes.

I think there's a Trader and Trapper in Moorhead.

SilentVapidity

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Minnesota
I think there's a Trader and Trapper in Moorhead.

That's right! I spent too much time at the Eastgate - I think that closed a while back. On the Fargo side it was the sports bar (downtown), and then..Rockin' Hollywood, maybe? It's all a blur. I had friends that went to college at MSU and NDSU. And then I had friends that went ice fishing. My relatives in California cannot stop laughing when I explain ice fishing.

Hope you're feeling better soon. Wish there was a chicken noodle soup vape!

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
It's weird that you and I have the same mother. I thought that the splitting open of the sausage was a sure-fire way to tell that it was cooked! It wasn't until 1995 and my college roommate was all, "what the h*** do you think you're doing?"

OMG! I thought I was the only one. When I moved to San Francisco at the ripe old age of 21 I thought I died and went to heaven. The food, the culture, the weather, the people. My first experiences in fine restaurants. Wine and cheese and coffee shops in every little neighborhood. I did not know what food was until then. That is when I found out I loved food, good food, well made and a true reflection of the cuisine it was representing.

Blacks_n_Jacks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
MD, United States

Judging from your last Ahlusion order you probably want something very gurly. :D

LOL cubed, divided by the lowest resistance.

Yes, I'm such a freakin' lady...........I'll have all three, thank you.

As you can see, my guy Mozzer has such exquisite taste in mods and juices. What about you? What's your ohm? :laugh:

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR

As you can see, my guy Mozzer has such exquisite taste in mods and juices. What about you? What's your ohm? :laugh:

I think we can order a Strawberry Daiquiri for the Moz. :p

Mozzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Rohnert Park CA, USA

..and women. you forgot women. clearly. :nun:

Blacks_n_Jacks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
MD, United States

..and women. you forgot women. clearly. :nun:

LOL! That, my dear Mozzer, is a given. :D

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Don't forget about Deborah Harry from Blondie -- remember Rapture? Some will argue that she was the first rapper. She wasn't, of course, but she was arguably the first to top the charts with a "rap" song. That was 1981. Hip hop and rap had been going pretty strong in the Bronx for several years by then.

I indeed have argued that Blondie was the first "top twenty" rapper! :lol: I loved Rapture, and had never even heard of hip hop when that song debuted. (We led a sheltered life down in old Colonial Williamsburg! :D)

So sorry folks have issues with USPS, but I believe poor employees exist in every industry.

That is entirely TRUE. (Sadly!)

Jerms, I think/hope you will love both Kent's and Boba Coffee. :) In the meantime, don't forget to put the Vicks on your chest at night, and take your Robitussin! (And do get some Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup, if there isn't a good Jewish deli nearby -- that stuff really does help with a head cold!)

As long as we're making drinks around here, I'll pass on my usual Scotch/rocks and order a White Russian . . . mmmm, Kahlua! :laugh:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Hey folks, long time no "see". Found my second favorite Ahl juice. I have been good restraining from trying any of my Ahl juice till end of Dec. (almost 2 1/2-3 month steep by then) but couldn't wait to try Blueberry Vanilla Cake again since it came from the express line. If anyone hasn't tried it you are seriously missing out on something special.

I vaped it in an IBtanked, Ikenvape cartos on a ProVari..it was insanely good. I even took a long dropper squeezing every last drop :facepalm: I will be buying the 30 ml bottle along w/30 ml Mango Lassi. Now Lime Cream...had to try a smidge cuz it smelled good..lets just say order if if you LOVE strong lime. WOW, maybe after steeping more the cream will come out and balance it out more.

Have a great night!

SilentVapidity

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Minnesota
I remember when AngiBe first got here, and now you're rocking a Provari? You've come a long way, baby!!! Meanwhile I got my VTR today (yay!!) but ordered the wrong batteries (huh?) so I'm heading back out into the 5 degree temps to get the right ones. All this chatter about protected vs unprotected and I'm all "la la la that will never apply to me la la la." And now I'm putting on my boots and jacket.....

Akdare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
DFW, Texas
Hello Ahlusionists...

Some of my vape buddies from other threads have highly recommended Ahlusion. So I took advantage of their recent sale to try some samples. I know that STEEPING is the key (and patience for same). I do have an ultrasonic cleaner that I have used in the past with other vendors' juices to accelerate the steeping. I usually put the juices in glass bottles, and UC it for 1 hour, rest for an hour, repeat 4 times. Shake, and let rest for a couple of days before sampling.

Has anyone used this method for Ahlusion juices with success?

Sent from my iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread