Status
Not open for further replies.

SinisterRaccoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Raccoon City
Just curious....hypothetically speaking.....if one were to have put in an order, say, oh, 5 days ago, received a confirmation of the order immediately thereafter, but nothing since......would one have any reason to be concerned? I have not ordered since well before they got slammed, and the process was much more expedited. I've been following things in this thread, but was just wondering if anyone had a notion of the backlog?

I would't worry too much. If you received the confirmation, it will be made:) I have yet to hear about a forgotten order from big A:)

Terri Macksee

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2012
Chandler
I figured they were 7-10 working days backlogged, but just thought I'd toss it out there. I did get a credit card failure screen and thought the thing had gotten botched, but then a couple of minutes later the confirmation email came in. I checked the activity on my CC today and did not see a charge for it yet, but that is probably because they won't charge me until they've begun processing?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Ginger Orange Oolong smells out of this world. Brand new, but I took a little taste, and as of yet it's mostly orange with some mysterious other things lurking in the background. I cannot wait to see how this one develops.

That mysterious other thing could very well be the oolong. I love me some oolong!

SinisterRaccoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Raccoon City
Ginger Orange Oolong smells out of this world. Brand new, but I took a little taste, and as of yet it's mostly orange with some mysterious other things lurking in the background. I cannot wait to see how this one develops.

how is the orange flavor? I was thinking about this one but held off since I have alot on hand since the cyber monday order...but it sounded good:)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Sorry if anyone was awaiting my input, I was backed up at work, plus birthday too. Anyway, I want the thread to be treated with the greatest deference to the members and to Wlad, so if that means shutting it down, moving it over to another "club" under archives or in straight form or whatever the options are, then that's fair enough to me. This thread got all of you great people together under one umbrella so my mission has been successful and very rewarding. I will leave it to the group and to those with more knowledge as to the inner workings of the forums and their associate sub-forums and rules of governance to determine how this best be accomplished. Oh - and I vote for A+ if that's any help. :)

Last edited:

Biziou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Mississippi
how is the orange flavor? I was thinking about this one but held off since I have alot on hand since the cyber monday order...but it sounded good:)
Very authentic, a little tart, mellow

(would 'tart' be the right word? sour? Anyway, a small amount of bite.)

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Sorry if anyone was awaiting my input, I was backed up at work, plus birthday too. Anyway, I want the thread to be treated with the greatest deference to the members and to Wlad, so if that means shutting it down, moving it over to another "club" under archives or in straight form or whatever the options are, then that's fair enough to me. This thread got all of us great people together under one umbrella so my mission has been successful and very rewarding. I will leave it to the group and to those with more knowledge as to the inner workings of the forums and their associate sub-forums and rules of governance to determine how this best be accomplished. Oh - and I vote for A+ if that's any help. :)

Who better to tie-break? hahahahahahahaha!

Biziou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Mississippi
A+ : 12
Mr.Mann
Biziou
LisaL
SinisterRacoon
newbie2ec
ChelseaBear
Daniele25
LifeLongJoyRide
Beesknees
Moueix
Cinnamonkey
Hulamoon

Ahlusionati :

Ahlusionists :

Smooth Criminals :

The A Team :

The A+ Team : 11
Tezcatlipoca
scarf-ace
Fantastic
Aizen-sama
lhandbe
Tralfaz
Terri Macksee
wonderland
Zack Nash
durkadurka
Artisticnails07

The Juice Floozies :

The Pluses :

Desperados : 1
XfooYen

axolotly's House of Glitter gifs, Bumpsies LOLsies, and Ted Danson Mystery Quotes. : 1
axolotly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread