Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Sorry if anyone was awaiting my input, I was backed up at work, plus birthday too. Anyway, I want the thread to be treated with the greatest deference to the members and to Wlad, so if that means shutting it down, moving it over to another "club" under archives or in straight form or whatever the options are, then that's fair enough to me. This thread got all of you great people together under one umbrella so my mission has been successful and very rewarding. I will leave it to the group and to those with more knowledge as to the inner workings of the forums and their associate sub-forums and rules of governance to determine how this best be accomplished. Oh - and I vote for A+ if that's any help. :)

Hey everyone, pending the outcome of our application, would anyone object to this thread being moved now to the lounge? I think it's time. Hula, the OP, is cool with it and we can speak somewhat freely (more freely than in the liquid forum, at least without the guilt of being off-topic), though NO trading and selling! ;)

Biziou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Mississippi
Hey everyone, pending the outcome of our application, would anyone object to this thread being moved now to the lounge? I think it's time. Hula is cool with it and we can speak somewhat freely, though NO trading and selling! ;)

My personal vote is for this thread to be closed, but remain where it is so that any latecomers can find the trail easily. But I'm fine with whatever.

If it does get moved to the lounge, my postcount is going to go down by like 450. :facepalm:

Terri Macksee

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2012
Chandler
Hey everyone, pending the outcome of our application, would anyone object to this thread being moved now to the lounge? I think it's time. Hula, the OP, is cool with it and we can speak somewhat freely (more freely than in the liquid forum, at least without the guilt of being off-topic), though NO trading and selling! ;)

I have no objection. Is the entire thread picked up with a crane in toto and dropped into the Lounge?

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
If it helps the vote, I can change mine. I'm feeling a ritter ronery in Desoerado-land. But yet, I resist. I'm no sheep!
smiley2918.gif
But I'll change it anyway. I don't want the pressure of there being a tie-breaker and I'm the only putz on the outskirts. :?:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
My personal vote is for this thread to be closed, but remain where it is so that any latecomers can find the trail easily. But I'm fine with whatever.

If it does get moved to the lounge, my postcount is going to go down by like 450. :facepalm:

You want to just start a new thread in the lounge, then close this one? We will always be able to access it for certain posts, but we just wouldn't be able to post in it.

Biziou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Mississippi
You want to just start a new thread in the lounge, then close this one?
Oh wait, did you mean in the interim, before we (hopefully) get the group up and running?

Well, either way... I thought it might be best to leave this thread here. It'll drop to the back pretty quickly after it's closed, but it's there with a signpost to wherever we go. Just in case there are lurkers who might not have this thread in "My Posts" and wonder where we'd got off to in a week or whatever. Just a thought, no biggie either way.

SkinniePost

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2012
Madison, WI
You want to just start a new thread in the lounge, then close this one? We will always be able to access it for certain posts, but we just wouldn't be able to post in it.

We could post directions pending approval... And then Hula could have the thread closed. If there is important stuff here, it can always be copied and re-posted in the appropriate location?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Oh wait, did you mean in the interim, before we (hopefully) get the group up and running?

Well, either way... I thought it might be best to leave this thread here. It'll drop to the back pretty quickly after it's closed, but it's there with a signpost to wherever we go. Just in case there are lurkers who might not have this thread in "My Posts" and wonder where we'd got off to in a week or whatever. Just a thought, no biggie either way.

I always thought everyone was subscribed? That is the easiest way to do it -- it took me forever to realize that. :blush:

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Yeah...ummm....about that..:facepalm: I forgot to subscribe...I just mosey on in after a series of clicks...:oops:

I'm right there with ya Cinna....I've never subscribed, I don't know why....probably because I just always have a browser open with this thread at all times. :) (and maybe because I didn't even realize I could?) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread