• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alabama vape stores -old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfernoOrangeSS

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Pelham, AL
I went into Vulcan Vape today and was very pleasantly surprised at how helpful and accommodating they were. I picked up an EVOD starter kit and some menthol juice. I will definitely be back and I encourage any and all in Birmingham to give them your business. (I'd rather help out a local B&M place that is helping vaping than an online store.)
Thank you Vulcan Vape for the great service!!
(I am in no way connected to that store other than being a very satisfied customer.)

I live in Cottondale so Ikonic is my only store, but I'm not complaining! JC, the owner, is an AWESOME guy! All the staff are very welcoming. If you're there to start vaping, pickup an RBA, or just come into chat, they are always friendly! JC just hit 1yr off the nasties a few weeks ago and has since found an excellent selection of juices, mods, etc. Also, the guy that builds coils for them is awesome and builds some of the best coils I've seen.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Vape on has really stepped it up lately. Mainly clones, but I always go clone if it functions as original.. Gavin is one of the new employees, and he knows his stuff.

I just got an atomo v2 by hcigar tonight.

And I'm trying to arrange a visit to Vulcan vapes. I guess they're a mad alchemist vendor, and they've become my #1/can't live without vendor. I highly recommend fairy dust elixer and snow white's demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread