Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteMcArthur

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2008
Scotland
was thinking of pure alchohol :)

but Im sure your mix must be nice

the other question was has anyone tried Lemon juice ?

few drops from a fresh lemon ??

Don't think pure alcohol would make any difference, it would be diluted by whatever else is in the mix, unless you only use alcohol which I wouldn't recommend, very low flash point ethanol....

Never tried lemon juice though.

Somoney

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2008
USA
was thinking of pure alchohol :)
but Im sure your mix must be nice

Very tasty, but it's Common misconception that Absinthe is a liqueur like Jeager or Grand mariner. Don't let the color fool ya, It's pure alcohol between 140-175 proof. Sugar is added by the consumer (you), not the bottler (ie, Bacardi).

All forms of alcohol should be generally mixable with VG/PG however anything with sugar in it (liqueur) should be avoided to prevent Atomizer gumming up. However TB makes/adds Kahlua to his eJuice.

Ezandria

Nov 16, 2008
North Texas, USA
I think that some of these would be great to use! However, I don't know how we would come about these w/o either a) using the oils or b) putting them into the liquid. I guess we could try soaking them like some have done with cigs...

Herbs for Vaporizers (has a list of common added herbs in cigs to give them a 'hit')= www dot silversurfervap dot com/herbs dot htm
Herbal Blends for Vaporizers (more medicinal then recrational) = www dot gotvape dot com/medicinal_herbs/herbal.blends.for.vaporizers dot php
Herbs to Avoid (self explanitory) = www dot gotvape dot com/medicinal_herbs/herbs.to.avoid dot php

There you have it! Sorry for the messy url's but I don't have enough posts racked up yet. Now I haven't scoured over these, but they are out there if anyone wants to play with them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread