The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Alcohol Ink MOD Panels

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Mods' started by Krisma, Aug 17, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Krisma

Krisma Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    Australia

Thank you. It's quite addictive.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Krisma

Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    After playing with the bright colours........ Which I admit is really fun the muted colours seem to be more my style

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Semiretired

Semiretired Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Middle Georgia
    It would depend upon personal preferences. Muted with bright high spots for highlights if done right would be impressive...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Krisma

Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    :p That's the brilliant thing about these inks. You can do anything that takes your fancy.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Krisma

Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    It's been a while but I have been tinkering with panels for other mods. These are the panels from a sigelei 75w the rounded shape of the panels work really nicely with the pillow edges of the resin.

[​IMG]

In my researching of different techniques I stumbled across some mixed media paints by Pebeo (Fantasy Moon and Prisme) that react in a similar way to alcohol inks without the lose of pigment, that will be the next play project. So even though this thread is about alcohol inks I think I will keep it all in one place.

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.