• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alcohol used for cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oupa

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2011
Cape Town
I have found the darker the juice you buy, the quicker it will mess up your coils. The lighter the juice, the longer your coil will last and the longer your juice will stay clear. Some of my favourite juices are quite dark, like some tobacco/coffee/chocolate mixes and they will always go very dark quicker and clog up your coils/wicks.

Boeriemore

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
South Africa
I have found the darker the juice you buy, the quicker it will mess up your coils. The lighter the juice, the longer your coil will last and the longer your juice will stay clear. Some of my favourite juices are quite dark, like some tobacco/coffee/chocolate mixes and they will always go very dark quicker and clog up your coils/wicks.

I wish someone would provide me with a list of very light colored liquid. Someone suggested watermelon
but I have not found that one anywhere.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Oupa, excuse my ignorance, but how do I send a PM to you?

To PM an Member, just Left-Click on the User Name.

You get a Menu of Options and the Second One Down is to Send a Private Message. Just Left-Click on it and Away you Go.

---

JSYK - PM's are considered Private. So anything that is said in them Can Not be Posted or Commented on without the Permission of Both the Sender and the Recipient.

SvenonVapour

May 10, 2013
South Africa
Water does not remove the burnt stuff at the coil.
I was hoping to find something that would dissolve this stuff.

Have you tried dry burning your coils? I vape all types of juice. At the start I was mainly VG juices and later I found I like the blends more even like 90%PG 10% VG stuff. Now I agree 100% VG does clog up coils quicker, but a dry burn works perfectly for me. I have some coils that have lasted me 9 weeks already. I dont just vape with 1 tank though, but I dry burn my gennies too no gunking issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread