Alice in Vapeland- Mystic Mandalime

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]Alice in Vapeland- Mystic Mandalime[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
October 25, 2013

Normally, when vapes have interesting names or titles, such as Alice in Vapeland’s Mystic Mandalime, I try and open up with a joke playing off that name. I’ve decided against that this time though, as all I could come up with is something about ingesting a substance that has ‘mystic’ in the title and joke about bad drug trips. But I’d rather not risk putting fuel on the anti-vaping fire and deal with some anti-vaping idiot twisting my words and trying to say vaping is a dangerous hallucinogenic substance. I shake my fist at these types of people; those who make putting a joke in a simple review such a difficult endeavor.

Now that I’ve gotten that out of my system, Alice in Vapeland has an interesting flavor here. The name Mandalime expresses a blend of two flavors; Mandarin orange and lime. The two citruses blend quite well together, as one would expect, but also contrast each other in a unique way. The Mandarin orange is quite... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread