Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lissa5168

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
East TN
Maaaannnnnnnn ..... just when I thought I was stocked, I realized I'm low on 5 of my flavors. Looks like another order this Tuesday. Hubby is going to KILL me, lol. Hopefully that will be it for the rest of February though. Hoping to have licensure exam passed, hours finished, and be licensed and working again by first of March. Been a long 6 months with only one income!!!

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
Maaaannnnnnnn ..... just when I thought I was stocked, I realized I'm low on 5 of my flavors. Looks like another order this Tuesday. Hubby is going to KILL me, lol. Hopefully that will be it for the rest of February though. Hoping to have licensure exam passed, hours finished, and be licensed and working again by first of March. Been a long 6 months with only one income!!!

Hi everyone. Don't you just hate when that happens. I keep thinking I've got everything as well and think that I can skip a week. Each week that goes by, I end up having to order as well. Oh well, It makes each week exciting knowing that I have goodies coming.

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
I truly hate to say it, but I really don't like either of the new flavors. I really want to like Merclipse, but I just can't do more than a few hits of it before I have to put it down. My initial enthusiasm dissipated after the first 1/2 hour, and now I think it's just got too much...something...that isn't working for me. I am going to let it nap in a cool dark place for a while, but I'm doubtful. And, this is the one I ordered 2 of by mistake!!
And about Mangrila...I think it tastes great, but there is something in it that irritates my mouth. I had this happen before with juice from another vendor and am not completely sure what it is, but it is uncomfortable, like a pizza burn that covers my entire tongue and the roof of my mouth, and now I can't really enjoy the juices I love!! WAAAAAH!

seashells

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
I truly hate to say it, but I really don't like either of the new flavors. I really want to like Merclipse, but I just can't do more than a few hits of it before I have to put it down. My initial enthusiasm dissipated after the first 1/2 hour, and now I think it's just got too much...something...that isn't working for me. I am going to let it nap in a cool dark place for a while, but I'm doubtful. And, this is the one I ordered 2 of by mistake!!
And about Mangrila...I think it tastes great, but there is something in it that irritates my mouth. I had this happen before with juice from another vendor and am not completely sure what it is, but it is uncomfortable, like a pizza burn that covers my entire tongue and the roof of my mouth, and now I can't really enjoy the juices I love!! WAAAAAH!

Good morning!

For realsies? I love the Lavender so much I'm thinking about getting a bigger bottle, but I don't want to get just the one bottle- their packaging seems time consuming. I was thinking about getting Mangrila to go with. I have pretty much everything else that I like. Any really descriptive reviews of Mangrila? Mind Toulouse? I love absinthe. Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
Seashells…I agree about the wonders of Lavender Ever After. And don't take my problem with Mang-ri-la into consideration (unless you've ever had weird mouth problems from certain flavors:p). It is really delicious. Right out of the mail I don't get a strong sense of rice, but the sharp tangy sweet mango and mix of spices is amazing. If you've ever had a thai rice dessert, this is the flavor.
I've never had M.T. Not big on absinthe vapes, but may try it eventually.

seashells

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Seashells…I agree about the wonders of Lavender Ever After. And don't take my problem with Mang-ri-la into consideration (unless you've ever had weird mouth problems from certain flavors:p). It is really delicious. Right out of the mail I don't get a strong sense of rice, but the sharp tangy sweet mango and mix of spices is amazing. If you've ever had a thai rice dessert, this is the flavor.
I've never had M.T. Not big on absinthe vapes, but may try it eventually.

Yeah, no mouth issues yet. I think I read too fast and misunderstood, like it was an undercurrent of flavor or something. Lol. Early still. Okay, ya, I'll definitely get at least the itty bottle of Mangrila. Thanks. :)

Also, I have one pear vape (Pear and Pendulum from Nevermore) and I don't think I dig pear very much. Although it's good! Lucky me, I haven't had anything I haven't enjoyed to some degree yet.

Last edited:

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
My lovely little package arrived today - so excited! It's always worth the wait, to me, to get such a beautifully crafted little package in the mail. I always want to keep the box it comes in and have to force myself to throw it away:p A couple of my bottles say 'best by 8/14' - does this mean they were born on 8/13? I'm hoping that I don't have to wait a month to vape my White Rabbit (although it would be worth the wait if this was the case);)

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Yeah, no mouth issues yet. I think I read too fast and misunderstood, like it was an undercurrent of flavor or something. Lol. Early still. Okay, ya, I'll definitely get at least the itty bottle of Mangrila. Thanks. :)

Also, I have one pear vape (Pear and Pendulum from Nevermore) and I don't think I dig pear very much. Although it's good! Lucky me, I haven't had anything I haven't enjoyed to some degree yet.

Hi everyone. I love Mangrila. It's got lots of flavor. I also haven't had any mouth issues yet either. I had gotten a bottle of Pearship a while back. I like pear and I could definitely taste pear when I vaped it, but it just didn't sit well for me. I had it for over a month and kept trying it. I ended up giving it to someone who did like it though.

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
My lovely little package arrived today - so excited! It's always worth the wait, to me, to get such a beautifully crafted little package in the mail. I always want to keep the box it comes in and have to force myself to throw it away:p A couple of my bottles say 'best by 8/14' - does this mean they were born on 8/13? I'm hoping that I don't have to wait a month to vape my White Rabbit (although it would be worth the wait if this was the case);)

From what I've been told, the best by date on just about everything is one of those legal things that puts a limit on how long a company can get in legal trouble over something. I like White Rabbit right out of the mail. The flavor does change drastically as it steeps. It was really spicy when I first got it, then smoothed out a little each week.

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013

I can't throw the whole box away. I cut the pretty part of the box off and keep it. LOL

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Hello everyone....waves...only 1 more week and then home. I miss you all very much and cant wait to try the new flavors

Yaaaaaaaay! Love, love, love Mang-Ri-La and Merclipse, awesome stuff! Need to get some Merclipse tomorrow, maybe? Have a few I need to stock up on before second surgery.

Sheesh, it's been almost 3 months since the last one and I am not completely healed, but doing pretty good. So I have to prepare!

I can't throw the whole box away. I cut the pretty part of the box off and keep it. LOL

My last box was stamped with a Fleur de Lis- I cut the top off, I plan to frame it! Now if I could only get one with pinks and navy blue and of course, a black and gold one! ;)

hurry up and come home. We miss you!!!

huggles

I second this! I've missed you! Bunches!

Hi guys, popping in to tell you that I am ok, just been little under the weather. I don't feel well enough to catch up right now though, so if I missed something important.......

please let me know. :)

huggles,
morri

I missed you! And is that stuff ever coming in? LOL!

You know I love you big and I do hate that we keep missing each other! :(

I'll post my next surgery date once I have it, I figure in March some time. Ugh. Almost healed and I get to repeat this awful, painful process all over again! Don't forget about me please!

I'd be so hurt if ya'll did, of course it would be understandable. But I'd be very sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread